PDA

View Full Version : Extreme makeover of my plane

May 2nd 08, 01:07 AM
ONE NINER FOUR THREE LIMA FLIES AGAIN!!!

Pics and video is up sporting my Sundowner's new digs.

Video ties everything together and presentation much easier to follow
along.

Pics at http://picasaweb.google.com/allenlieberman/AirplanePics

Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tr7nFhf91k

Equally important ALLEN FLIES AGAIN :-)

Feels soooooo good to be back in the saddle!

Allen

tscottme[_2_]
May 2nd 08, 10:10 AM
Thanks for posting. I looked at the pics and it's a nice airplane. Hey,
what are the green and yellow squares at the extreme upper left on the panel
to the left of the airspeed?

I worked on a Beech Duchess for a while and your Sundowner panel is so
similar to it. Congratulations!

--

Scott

Amid all the media hysteria over the price of gasoline and the profits of
"Big Oil," one simple fact has been repeatedly overlooked: The oil
companies' earnings are just under 10 percent of the price of a gallon of
gas, while taxes take 17 percent. Yet who ever accuses the government of
"greed"?

Thomas Sowell
> wrote in message
> ONE NINER FOUR THREE LIMA FLIES AGAIN!!!
>
> Pics and video is up sporting my Sundowner's new digs.
>
> Video ties everything together and presentation much easier to follow
> along.
>
> Pics at http://picasaweb.google.com/allenlieberman/AirplanePics
>
> Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tr7nFhf91k
>
> Equally important ALLEN FLIES AGAIN :-)
>
> Feels soooooo good to be back in the saddle!
>
> Allen

May 2nd 08, 12:46 PM
On May 2, 4:10*am, "tscottme" > wrote:
> Thanks for posting. *I looked at the pics and it's a nice airplane. *Hey,
> what are the green and yellow squares at the extreme upper left on the panel
> to the left of the airspeed?

Thanks Scott!

They are "altititude reminders". Push the green button to turn the
tool on, then push the yellow button at the assigned altitude. Yellow
button will blink if you deviate more then 50 feet off of your set
altitude. Great tool for IFR work :-)

Google