PDA

View Full Version : file conversion from .fil to .igc

Fred[_4_]
May 21st 08, 12:33 AM
I need a way to convert a .fil file to an .igc file. It is from a
filser GPS and I need to view it with Winscore.
SeeYou software can read it.

Thanks,
Fred

JS
May 21st 08, 02:10 AM
File / Save As.

st4s03
May 21st 08, 04:03 AM
On May 20, 5:33*pm, Fred > wrote:
> I need a way to convert a .fil file to an .igc file. *It is from a
> filser GPS and I need to view it with Winscore.
> SeeYou software can read it.
>
> Thanks,
> Fred

Try this web site: http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/gpsbabel/

Andrej Kolar[_2_]
May 21st 08, 07:26 AM
There's no reason why SeeYou would not open the FIL file through File
> Open if the FIL file is not corrupt. Once you have opened the FIL
file you should save it through File > Save As.

If this does not work, send it to support at naviter dot com and we
will have a look at it.

Andrej Kolar
glider pilots use
http://www.naviter.com