PDA

View Full Version : B000000$hhhh Runt, Traitor, Dishonorable Coward

Grantland
February 22nd 04, 05:06 AM
Anyone observe the Armistice Day "Minute of Silence" where dignitaries
bow their heads briefly to commemorate the fallen heroes of old. That
smirking little **** B000000$hhhh was chortling and yuk-yukking with
his foul swarthy buddy Tenet over some joke or other, while the
others' heads were bowed, and the grave, martial music played.
Utterly without honor. Scum.

Grantland

B2431
February 22nd 04, 05:10 PM
>From: (Grantland)

>Utterly without honor. Scum.
>
>Grantland

Concidering the nonstop filth you spew I would say you are describing yourself.

An honourable man would not insult the families of those he is debating. If you
really were of African descent from a former British colony you would have
spelled it "honour."

My guess is you are an insecure teen who gets his jollies being a pest.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Grantland
February 22nd 04, 06:42 PM
(B2431) wrote:

>>From: (Grantland)
>
>>Utterly without honor. Scum.
>>
>>Grantland
>>
>Concidering the nonstop filth you spew I would say you are describing yourself.
>
>An honourable man would not insult the families of those he is debating. If you
>really were of African descent from a former British colony you would have
>spelled it "honour."
>
>My guess is you are an insecure teen who gets his jollies being a pest.
>
>Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

African descent?? Jeebuz, you really are clueless. I spell it
"honor" when I address Amerikong pig. Now don't waste my time any
further, fool.

Grantland

B2431
February 23rd 04, 12:44 AM

(B2431) wrote:

>>>From: (Grantland)
>>
>>>Utterly without honor. Scum.
>>>
>>>Grantland
>>>
>>Concidering the nonstop filth you spew I would say you are describing
>yourself.
>>
>>An honourable man would not insult the families of those he is debating. If
>you
>>really were of African descent from a former British colony you would have
>>spelled it "honour."
>>
>>My guess is you are an insecure teen who gets his jollies being a pest.
>>
>>Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
>
>African descent?? Jeebuz, you really are clueless. I spell it
>"honor" when I address Amerikong pig. Now don't waste my time any
>further, fool.
>
>Grantland

Well, if you were born of African parents you would be of African descent.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Google