PDA

View Full Version : Re: Fine example of Tarver Engineering release for service

B2431
February 28th 04, 06:50 PM
>From: JL Grasso

>On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:13:27 GMT, "Scott M. Kozel"
> wrote:
>
>>JL Grasso > wrote:

>out of

>>> Thank tarver!
>>
>>I've spewed soda on at least a dozen keyboards, from reading Splappy's
>posts.
>
>Same here. I think it's time for a class action suit to recoup some
>keyboard money!
>
>Jerry

Tarver Engineering is out of business. Just try to find them. We have already
established tarver is mentally bankrupt. If we were to win such a case all we
would get is his collection of Victoria's Secret catalogs.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

B2431
February 29th 04, 07:38 AM
>From: JL Grasso
>Date: 2/29/2004 12:56 AM Central Standard Time
>
>On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 05:50:27 GMT, "Ralph Nesbitt"
> wrote:

>>> A pitot tube is a fairly delicate instrument. There were artilce 15s for
>>> those attepting to clean a pitot tube on our F-106 flightline. The pilots
>>> did not apreciate having their displayed airspeed wrong.
>>>
>> What cleaning were they doing on pitot tubes on the flight line, "Using
>>Emory Cloth & Brasso to Polish the exterior of the tube"?
>>Ralph Nesbitt
>>Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type
>
>They were likely just burnishing out Tarv's teeth marks...
>
>Jerry

Ack, I just had a visual of someone flipping on pitot heat and the pitot tube
having fried tarver lips burned onto them.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Google