PDA

View Full Version : F16 for photoshoot

Vlens
March 3rd 04, 06:18 PM
Dear NG,

where can I find a F16 or similar military aircraft
for a commercial photoshoot? (Arizona)

Vlens

Greasy Rider
March 3rd 04, 06:59 PM
On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 19:18:50 +0100, Vlens >
disturbed the phosphur particles on my screen with the following:

>Dear NG,
>
>where can I find a F16 or similar military aircraft
>for a commercial photoshoot? (Arizona)

Do a Google on the Thunderbirds and you should find a website with
their schedule for 2004 or it will be announced soon.

B2431
March 3rd 04, 09:59 PM
>From: Vlens

>Dear NG,
>
>where can I find a F16 or similar military aircraft
>for a commercial photoshoot? (Arizona)
>
>Vlens

Contact the public affairs officer on any airbase. They are sometimes willing
to help out on things like that as long as it doesn't interfere with missions,
is not used for advertising and shows the military in a positive light. When
looking for aircraft in general think of the Navy, Army and USMC in addition to
the USAF.

If they can't work with you directly they can steer you to someone who can.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Mark and Kim Smith
March 4th 04, 09:12 AM
B2431 wrote:

>>From: Vlens
>>

>>Dear NG,
>>
>>where can I find a F16 or similar military aircraft
>>for a commercial photoshoot? (Arizona)
>>
>>Vlens
>>

>Contact the public affairs officer on any airbase. They are sometimes willing
>to help out on things like that as long as it doesn't interfere with missions,
>is not used for advertising and shows the military in a positive light. When
>looking for aircraft in general think of the Navy, Army and USMC in addition to
>the USAF.
>
>If they can't work with you directly they can steer you to someone who can.
>
>Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

And don't forget to ask for the one with cup holders!

B2431
March 4th 04, 05:36 PM
>From: Mark and Kim Smith
>Date: 3/4/2004 3:12 AM Central Standard Time
>
>B2431 wrote:
>
>>>From: Vlens
>>>

>>>Dear NG,
>>>
>>>where can I find a F16 or similar military aircraft
>>>for a commercial photoshoot? (Arizona)
>>>
>>>Vlens
>>>

>>Contact the public affairs officer on any airbase. They are sometimes
>willing
>>to help out on things like that as long as it doesn't interfere with
>missions,
>>is not used for advertising and shows the military in a positive light. When
>>looking for aircraft in general think of the Navy, Army and USMC in addition
>>the USAF.
>>
>>If they can't work with you directly they can steer you to someone who can.
>>
>>Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
>>

>And don't forget to ask for the one with cup holders!

Hey, the existance of cupholders in F-16s is classified. The USAF will deny
them.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Google