PDA

View Full Version : Mark 80 Series Unguided bombs

Josip
March 22nd 04, 09:58 AM
This could be somewhat offtopic, but you guys should know this stuff:

I'm playing game "Eurofighter Typhoon" and I'm sent to intercept and destroy
8 hovercrafts on sea. They are fast, have some armour ( they are hard to
destroy with cannon ) and defend themselves with AA guns. Now, I'm equiped
with some AtA missiles, Mauser 27 mm AtG cannon and mark 80 series unguided
bombs ( on HUD named m83f ). How am I supposed to destroy 8 fast hovercrafts
with 5 unguided bombs?

Simon Robbins
March 22nd 04, 05:51 PM
"Josip" > wrote in message
> I'm playing game "Eurofighter Typhoon" and I'm sent to intercept and
destroy
> 8 hovercrafts on sea. They are fast, have some armour ( they are hard to
> destroy with cannon ) and defend themselves with AA guns. Now, I'm equiped
> with some AtA missiles, Mauser 27 mm AtG cannon and mark 80 series
unguided
> bombs ( on HUD named m83f ). How am I supposed to destroy 8 fast
hovercrafts
> with 5 unguided bombs?

Carefully I imagine, but you might want to try
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim. Someone there will be ale to tell you if
there's any trick or tactic required.

Si

Josip
March 22nd 04, 08:13 PM
> > I'm playing game "Eurofighter Typhoon" and I'm sent to intercept and
> destroy
> > 8 hovercrafts on sea. They are fast, have some armour ( they are hard to
> > destroy with cannon ) and defend themselves with AA guns. Now, I'm
equiped
> > with some AtA missiles, Mauser 27 mm AtG cannon and mark 80 series
> unguided
> > bombs ( on HUD named m83f ). How am I supposed to destroy 8 fast
> hovercrafts
> > with 5 unguided bombs?
>
> Carefully I imagine, but you might want to try
> comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim. Someone there will be ale to tell you if
> there's any trick or tactic required.
>
> Si

that's still something.
thanks.