PDA

View Full Version : America KNOWS that Bush did 9-11

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
March 28th 04, 07:35 AM
So much for Bush's wacko conspiracy theory about bin laden flying
planes into WTC because he "hates our freedom"!!! More and more
americans are realizing the horrible truth that 9-11 was the work of
our very own President Psychopath. Europe has know this for 2 1/2
years..

http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Stories/0,1413,82~1865~2045861,00.html

S.F. meeting brings out Sept. 11 theories
Conference-goers demand 'truth' about U.S. government's role

By Josh Richman, STAFF WRITER

SAN FRANCISCO -- Days after current and former government officials
testified before the official panel probing the Sept. 11 terrorist
attacks, dozens of activists, independent journalists and others from
around the world convened Friday for their own inquiry.

These are people who believe the government is lying on a grand scale,
and that the Bush administration at least passively let -- and at
most, actively helped -- the attacks happen.

They believe that the independent commission now probing the matter is
in no way independent, and that neither it nor the corporate-owned,
government-beholden mass media can be trusted to ask the right
questions to get at the truth.

"The truth is not going to come out unless we demand it," said Bill
Douglas of Kansas, the founder of www.911visibility.org

New York City activist Nicholas Levis said this weekend's
International Inquiry into 9-11 is all about "making the connections
that the mainstream media refuse to make," lest any real consideration
expose "the complicity of the United States government" in the
attacks.

Said attorney Phil Berg, representing 9-11 widow Ellen Mariani of New
Hampshire in her racketeering lawsuit against the federal government:
"The American citizens don't want to believe that our government would
do something like this."

Continuing today and Sunday at the Herbst Theater on Van Ness Avenue,
the conference features films, seminars, discussion forums and plenary
sessions for advancing any and all ideas about the attacks.

Some attendees believe the manner in which the World Trade Center
towers collapsed can be explained only by explosives within the
buildings, although architectural engineers have said burning jet fuel
weakened the towers' supporting steel, finally letting the towers'
floors "pancake" to the ground.

Some dispute government accounts that military jets were scrambled but
didn't intercept the hijacked airplanes in time, instead believing the
jets were intentionally kept grounded.

Some draw dire conclusions from the fact that Marvin P. Bush, the
president's brother, from 1993 to 2000 was on the board of directors
of a company that provided some electronic security for the World
Trade Center, Dulles International Airport and United Airlines; the
same company was backed by a Kuwaiti investment firm with links to the
Bush family.

Some note the government let relatives of Osama bin Laden fly out of
the United States on a chartered jet in the hours after the attacks,
even while all other commercial jets remained grounded. FBI officials
have said they had access to those people before they departed that
day, and were satisfied they had no information about the attacks.

Some liken the Sept. 11 attacks to Operation Northwoods, a plan
developed by U.S. military leaders in the early 1960s -- and reported
in 2001 by major media including the Baltimore Sun and ABC News -- to
attack U.S. civilian and military targets and blame it on Cuba as a
pretext to invade the Communist nation. Some say it's more like the
January 1933 arson of the German Reichstag, which many historians
believe was staged by the Nazi Party and blamed upon Communists in
order to consolidate Adolf Hitler's power.

Mike Ruppert of Los Angeles, publisher and editor of the newsletter
From The Wilderness, said the attacks are "so straightforward in terms
of its criminality that even a 6-year-old could understand what
happened."

The "systemic shutdown" of air defenses that day; pre-attack insider
trading involving airlines, insurers and banks affected by the
attacks; a history of business dealings between the Bush and bin Laden
families -- all these and other things paint a clear picture of
government complicity, he claimed.

tim gueguen
March 28th 04, 08:14 AM
<Laura Bush murdered her boy friend> wrote in message
> So much for Bush's wacko conspiracy theory about bin laden flying
> planes into WTC because he "hates our freedom"!!! More and more
> americans are realizing the horrible truth that 9-11 was the work of
> our very own President Psychopath. Europe has know this for 2 1/2
> years..
>
> http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Stories/0,1413,82~1865~2045861,00.html
>
> S.F. meeting brings out Sept. 11 theories
> Conference-goers demand 'truth' about U.S. government's role
>
> By Josh Richman, STAFF WRITER

Translation: X percent of Americans are perpetual dumbasses who need
treatment for paranoia.

tim gueguen 101867

B2431
March 28th 04, 11:36 AM
>From: "tim gueguen"
>Date: 3/28/2004 1:14 AM Central Standard Time
>

><Laura Bush murdered her boy friend> wrote in message
>> So much for Bush's wacko conspiracy theory about bin laden flying
>> planes into WTC because he "hates our freedom"!!! More and more
>> americans are realizing the horrible truth that 9-11 was the work of
>> our very own President Psychopath. Europe has know this for 2 1/2
>> years..
>>
>> http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Stories/0,1413,82~1865~2045861,00.html
>>
>> S.F. meeting brings out Sept. 11 theories
>> Conference-goers demand 'truth' about U.S. government's role
>>
>> By Josh Richman, STAFF WRITER
>>
>Translation: X percent of Americans are perpetual dumbasses who need
>treatment for paranoia.
>
>tim gueguen 101867

The truly frightening part is these fools vote and reproduce.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Morton Davis
March 28th 04, 12:39 PM
"tim gueguen" > wrote in message

> <Laura Bush murdered her boy friend> wrote in message
> > So much for Bush's wacko conspiracy theory about bin laden flying
> > planes into WTC because he "hates our freedom"!!! More and more
> > americans are realizing the horrible truth that 9-11 was the work of
> > our very own President Psychopath. Europe has know this for 2 1/2
> > years..
> >
> > http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Stories/0,1413,82~1865~2045861,00.html
> >
> > S.F. meeting brings out Sept. 11 theories
> > Conference-goers demand 'truth' about U.S. government's role
> >
> > By Josh Richman, STAFF WRITER
> >
> Translation: X percent of Americans are perpetual dumbasses who need
> treatment for paranoia.
>
> tim gueguen 101867

It'll be the same people who believed in Y2K.

-*MORT*-

BUFDRVR
March 28th 04, 01:32 PM
>>Translation: X percent of Americans are perpetual dumbasses who need
>treatment for paranoia.>
>
>X percent of Americans with brains.

Sure...only intelligent people know how simple it is to keep a government
secret.

A conspiracy on the level these morons talk about would involve a cast of
thousands. If you really believe that a few thousand people could be complicit
in such a horrific plot and then not have a single one come forward after the
fact, you are an idiot.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"

gavnook
March 28th 04, 01:52 PM
"Morton Davis" > wrote in news:8Qy9c.117898
$po.794655@attbi_s52:

> It'll be the same people who believed in Y2K.

Are you a Y2K denier?

-gavnook
--------------------
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-- Benjamin Franklin.

vincent p. norris
March 28th 04, 02:14 PM
>>The truly frightening part is these fools vote and reproduce.
>>
> Yes...and breathe...can you imagine breathing in some of the
>same air that's been inside one of these wretches?...

About 20-30 years ago, I read a physics text used in an introductory
course here at Penn State. The author was doing his damnedest to make
physics fascinating to the typical undergrad--not an easy task.

I clearly remember, though I don't reall all the details, a discussion
in which he said that, given (a) the number of molecules of oxygen,
nitrogen, etc., in a lungful of air, and (b) the number of lungfuls
of air in the earth's atmosphere, it is likely that every breath we
take includes at least one molecule breathed by Cleopatra, Jesus,
Columbus, Sir Isaac Newton, Napoleon, Benedict Arnold, Adolph Hitler,
or any other person we can think of.

vince norris

Emmersom Bigguns
March 28th 04, 02:49 PM
"B. Ranshaw" > wrote in message
> >Translation: X percent of Americans are perpetual dumbasses who need
> treatment for paranoia.>
>
> X percent of Americans with brains.

Shut up Russ, you are not even an American. We kicked you out a long time
ago.

---

Vaughn
March 28th 04, 03:00 PM
<Laura Bush murdered her boy friend> wrote in message

Please take rec.aviation.military off of your crosspost list.

betweentheeyes
March 28th 04, 03:05 PM
<Laura Bush murdered her boy friend> wrote in message
> So much for Bush's<snip>

Thanks for cross posting to a firearms discussion group numb nuts. Did you
have a TPG point to make?

Christopher Morton
March 28th 04, 04:18 PM
On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:35:24 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
<> wrote:

>So much for Bush's wacko conspiracy theory about bin laden flying
>planes into WTC because he "hates our freedom"!!! More and more
>americans are realizing the horrible truth that 9-11 was the work of
>our very own President Psychopath. Europe has know this for 2 1/2
>years..

Speaking of a "wacko conspiracy theory", you posted this:

"Everyone but you knows the jews were behind 9-11."

Change your mind, did you?
--
"Holocaust was greatly exaggerated and you know it. Another monster lie
from the gover-media." - Judy Diarya, AKA "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend"

AH#49
March 28th 04, 04:48 PM
Christopher Morton wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:35:24 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
> <> wrote:
>
> >So much for Bush's wacko conspiracy theory about bin laden flying
> >planes into WTC because he "hates our freedom"!!! More and more
> >americans are realizing the horrible truth that 9-11 was the work of
> >our very own President Psychopath. Europe has know this for 2 1/2
> >years..
>
> Speaking of a "wacko conspiracy theory", you posted this:
>
> "Everyone but you knows the jews were behind 9-11."
>
> Change your mind, did you?

Judy now believes that Bush is actually Jewish.

Jim Alder
March 28th 04, 05:31 PM
AH#49 > wrote in :

> Judy now believes that Bush is actually Jewish.

Mazeltof!!

--
"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
March 28th 04, 05:49 PM
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 07:14:48 GMT, "tim gueguen" >
wrote:

><Laura Bush murdered her boy friend> wrote in message
>> So much for Bush's wacko conspiracy theory about bin laden flying
>> planes into WTC because he "hates our freedom"!!! More and more
>> americans are realizing the horrible truth that 9-11 was the work of
>> our very own President Psychopath. Europe has know this for 2 1/2
>> years..
>>
>> http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Stories/0,1413,82~1865~2045861,00.html
>>
>> S.F. meeting brings out Sept. 11 theories
>> Conference-goers demand 'truth' about U.S. government's role
>>
>> By Josh Richman, STAFF WRITER
>>
>Translation: X percent of Americans are perpetual dumbasses who need
>treatment for paranoia.
>
>tim gueguen 101867

In bush-america, if you aren't paranoid, you're crazy.

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
March 28th 04, 05:51 PM
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:00:14 GMT, "Vaughn"
> wrote:

><Laura Bush murdered her boy friend> wrote in message
>
> Please take rec.aviation.military off of your crosspost list.

Oh yeah right. I'll do that because you said so. HAHA

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
March 28th 04, 05:52 PM
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:05:03 GMT, "betweentheeyes"
> wrote:

><Laura Bush murdered her boy friend> wrote in message
>> So much for Bush's<snip>
>
>Thanks for cross posting to a firearms discussion group numb nuts. Did you
>have a TPG point to make?

Bush is a madman and it's time you gun loonies faced that. That's why
i posted it here.

Christopher Morton
March 28th 04, 06:17 PM
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 09:52:35 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
<> wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:05:03 GMT, "betweentheeyes"
> wrote:
>
>><Laura Bush murdered her boy friend> wrote in message
>>> So much for Bush's<snip>
>>
>>Thanks for cross posting to a firearms discussion group numb nuts. Did you
>>have a TPG point to make?
>>

>Bush is a madman and it's time you gun loonies faced that. That's why
>i posted it here.

Anyone who reads the following quote of you will immediately realize
who the "madman" is:

"Everyone but you knows the jews were behind 9-11."

--
"Holocaust was greatly exaggerated and you know it. Another monster lie
from the gover-media." - Judy Diarya, AKA "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend"

shephed
March 28th 04, 06:20 PM
> In bush-america, if you aren't paranoid, you're crazy.

In the real world, your just a ****ing moron.

AH#49
March 28th 04, 06:20 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> In bush-america, if you aren't paranoid, you're crazy.

You're both.
What's you point?

BlackWater
March 28th 04, 09:07 PM
America *knows* you're a subversive liar ...

March 28th 04, 09:32 PM
(B2431) wrote:

>>From: "tim gueguen"
>>Date: 3/28/2004 1:14 AM Central Standard Time
>>

>><Laura Bush murdered her boy friend> wrote in message
>>> So much for Bush's wacko conspiracy theory about bin laden flying
>>> planes into WTC because he "hates our freedom"!!! More and more
>>> americans are realizing the horrible truth that 9-11 was the work of
>>> our very own President Psychopath. Europe has know this for 2 1/2
>>> years..
>>>
>>> http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Stories/0,1413,82~1865~2045861,00.html
>>>
>>> S.F. meeting brings out Sept. 11 theories
>>> Conference-goers demand 'truth' about U.S. government's role
>>>
>>> By Josh Richman, STAFF WRITER
>>>
>>Translation: X percent of Americans are perpetual dumbasses who need
>>treatment for paranoia.
>>
>>tim gueguen 101867
>>
>The truly frightening part is these fools vote and reproduce.

Yes...and breathe...can you imagine breathing in some of the
same air that's been inside one of these wretches?...
--

-Gord.

Christopher Morton
March 28th 04, 09:57 PM
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:07:41 GMT, BlackWater > wrote:

>America *knows* you're a subversive liar ...

Not really. That would imply that Judy had the ability to subvert
something.

Rather, he's just an imbecile of sub-normal intelligence.

....and of course a liar.
--
"Holocaust was greatly exaggerated and you know it. Another monster lie
from the gover-media." - Judy Diarya, AKA "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend"

BlackWater
March 28th 04, 10:34 PM
Christopher Morton > wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:07:41 GMT, BlackWater > wrote:
>
>>America *knows* you're a subversive liar ...
>
>Not really. That would imply that Judy had the ability to subvert
>something.
>
>Rather, he's just an imbecile of sub-normal intelligence.
>
>...and of course a liar.

Ah ... nevermind then ... sound and fury signifying
nothing.

Gray Ghost
March 29th 04, 12:09 AM
Are you completely deranged?

Orval Fairbairn
March 29th 04, 02:17 AM
In article >,
Christopher Morton > wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 09:52:35 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
> <> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:05:03 GMT, "betweentheeyes"
> > wrote:

> >>Thanks for cross posting to a firearms discussion group numb nuts. Did you
> >>have a TPG point to make?
> >>

> >Bush is a madman and it's time you gun loonies faced that. That's why
> >i posted it here.
>
> Anyone who reads the following quote of you will immediately realize
> who the "madman" is:
>

> "Everyone but you knows the jews were behind 9-11."
>
> --
> "Holocaust was greatly exaggerated and you know it. Another monster lie
> from the gover-media." - Judy Diarya, AKA "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend"

Ah, Judy Diarrhea again!

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
March 29th 04, 04:34 AM
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 10:18:15 -0500, Christopher Morton >
wrote:

>On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:35:24 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
><> wrote:
>
>>So much for Bush's wacko conspiracy theory about bin laden flying
>>planes into WTC because he "hates our freedom"!!! More and more
>>americans are realizing the horrible truth that 9-11 was the work of
>>our very own President Psychopath. Europe has know this for 2 1/2
>>years..
>
>Speaking of a "wacko conspiracy theory", you posted this:
>
>"Everyone but you knows the jews were behind 9-11."
>
>Change your mind, did you?

Really? - when did i post that?. Show me the post.

PS - your butt is my personal property from now till the end of time.
HAHA

March 29th 04, 04:56 AM
vincent p. norris > wrote:

>>>The truly frightening part is these fools vote and reproduce.
>>>
>> Yes...and breathe...can you imagine breathing in some of the
>>same air that's been inside one of these wretches?...
>
>About 20-30 years ago, I read a physics text used in an introductory
>course here at Penn State. The author was doing his damnedest to make
>physics fascinating to the typical undergrad--not an easy task.
>
>I clearly remember, though I don't reall all the details, a discussion
>in which he said that, given (a) the number of molecules of oxygen,
>nitrogen, etc., in a lungful of air, and (b) the number of lungfuls
>of air in the earth's atmosphere, it is likely that every breath we
>take includes at least one molecule breathed by Cleopatra, Jesus,
>Columbus, Sir Isaac Newton, Napoleon, Benedict Arnold, Adolph Hitler,
>or any other person we can think of.
>
>vince norris

One damned depressing thought indeed!...
--

-Gord.

Tank Fixer
March 29th 04, 07:08 AM
In article >,
on Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:35:24 -0700,
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend <> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend <>
attempted to say .....

> So much for the wacko conspiracy theories about

says it all

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.

Tank Fixer
March 29th 04, 07:10 AM
In article >,
on Sun, 28 Mar 2004 09:51:04 -0700,
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend <> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend <>
attempted to say .....

> On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:00:14 GMT, "Vaughn"
> > wrote:
>

> ><Laura Bush murdered her boy friend> wrote in message
> >
> > Please take rec.aviation.military off of your crosspost list.
>
> Oh yeah right. I'll do that because you said so. HAHA

Careful, he has the keys to the "Black Helocopters".

And I hear some turbines spooling up...

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.

March 29th 04, 01:22 PM
In article <8Qy9c.117898$po.794655@attbi_s52>,
(Morton Davis) wrote:

> It'll be the same people who believed in Y2K.
Umm, dude, I hate to mention it but Y2K was a real problem - I should know
I had to update enough systems against a deadline that wasn't going to
move.

Christopher Morton
March 29th 04, 02:02 PM
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:34:52 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
<> wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 10:18:15 -0500, Christopher Morton >
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:35:24 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
>><> wrote:
>>
>>>So much for Bush's wacko conspiracy theory about bin laden flying
>>>planes into WTC because he "hates our freedom"!!! More and more
>>>americans are realizing the horrible truth that 9-11 was the work of
>>>our very own President Psychopath. Europe has know this for 2 1/2
>>>years..
>>
>>Speaking of a "wacko conspiracy theory", you posted this:
>>
>>"Everyone but you knows the jews were behind 9-11."
>>
>>Change your mind, did you?
>
>Really? - when did i post that?. Show me the post.

You Jew haters sure are dumb. You can pull your posts... but not the