PDA

View Full Version : ILS HKS with some ATC comms - Video

September 20th 08, 11:04 PM
Yesterday's flight.after preflight,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSc5CFbRU_c

Did a couple things differently in this video.

First, I was able to capture ATC instructions to me by putting COM 2
on the external speaker. My readbacks did not come out. Quality on
the audio not the best, but I put text overlays so it makes it a
little easier to understand.

Second, I put in the approach plates on my first approach showing
where I was in the approach for the outer and middle marker. Thought
it would be interesting to see what it looked like from the approach
point of view as well as the plate view. Most effective if you watch
the video full screen.

Ran out of memory card space so no landing back at KMBO.:-)

Google