PDA

View Full Version : JSF: cost increase and delays

hector
April 18th 04, 10:01 AM
any idea on how much will it cost & when it'll be ready?

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2004/04/05/pentagon_lockheeds_jsf_costs_to_rise_45_billion/

cheers

John Cook
April 18th 04, 12:59 PM
On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:01:32 +0200, "hector" >
wrote:

>any idea on how much will it cost & when it'll be ready?

Yes it will be more expensive and take a lot longer to produce than
planned, (if it makes it).

Before anyone jumps down my throat, historical evidence is what I'm
using....

Cheers

>http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2004/04/05/pentagon_lockheeds_jsf_costs_to_rise_45_billion/
>
>cheers

John Cook

Any spelling mistakes/grammatic errors are there purely to annoy. All
opinions are mine, not TAFE's however much they beg me for them.

Email Address :-
Spam trap - please remove (trousers) to email me
Eurofighter Website :- http://www.eurofighter-typhoon.co.uk

miso
April 18th 04, 06:16 PM
It looks like some of the European's are not getting their share of the pork:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A15927-2004Apr15.html

"hector" > wrote in message >...
> any idea on how much will it cost & when it'll be ready?
>
> http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2004/04/05/pentagon_lockheeds_jsf_costs_to_rise_45_billion/
>
> cheers

Google