PDA

View Full Version : Secondary Stall

w3n-a
December 7th 08, 02:02 AM
http://w3n-a.blogspot.com/2008/12/secondary-stall.html

This stall is called a secondary stall since it may occur after a
recovery from a preceding stall. It is caused by attempting to hasten
the completion of a stall recovery before the airplane has regained
sufficient flying speed. When this stall occurs, the back-elevator
pressure should again be released just as in a normal stall recovery.
When sufficient airspeed has been regained, the airplane can then be
returned to straight-and-level flight.

This stall usually occurs when the pilot uses abrupt control input to
return to straight-and-level flight after a stall or spin recovery. It
also occurs when the pilot fails to reduce the angle of attack
sufficiently during stall recovery by not lowering pitch attitude
sufficiently, or by attempting to break the stall by using power
only.

http://w3n-a.blogspot.com/2008/12/secondary-stall.html

Robert M. Gary
December 7th 08, 03:22 AM
On Dec 6, 6:02*pm, w3n-a > wrote:
> http://w3n-a.blogspot.com/2008/12/secondary-stall.html

Is there a point to this copy/paste excercise?

December 7th 08, 03:45 AM
In rec.aviation.owning Robert M. Gary > wrote:
> On Dec 6, 6:02Â*pm, w3n-a > wrote:
>> http://w3n-a.blogspot.com/2008/12/secondary-stall.html
>
> Is there a point to this copy/paste excercise?

To get hits on his web site.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Mike
December 7th 08, 10:31 PM
> wrote in message
> In rec.aviation.owning Robert M. Gary > wrote:
>> On Dec 6, 6:02 pm, w3n-a > wrote:
>>> http://w3n-a.blogspot.com/2008/12/secondary-stall.html
>>
>> Is there a point to this copy/paste excercise?
>
> To get hits on his web site.

He's no different than Jay then, other than a higher percentage of his posts
are aviation related.

Darkwing
December 7th 08, 10:39 PM
"Robert M. Gary" > wrote in message
On Dec 6, 6:02 pm, w3n-a > wrote:
> http://w3n-a.blogspot.com/2008/12/secondary-stall.html
>
>Is there a point to this copy/paste excercise?

He's a spammer.

Maxwell[_2_]
December 8th 08, 12:20 AM
"Mike" <nospam @ aol.com> wrote in message
| > wrote in message
| >>
| >> Is there a point to this copy/paste excercise?
| >
| > To get hits on his web site.
|
| He's no different than Jay then, other than a higher percentage of his
posts
| are aviation related.

There ya go, show your ignorance, dumb ass.

Mike
December 8th 08, 03:36 AM
"Maxwell" <#$$9#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message

> "Mike" <nospam @ aol.com> wrote in message
> | > wrote in message

> | > To get hits on his web site.
> |
> | He's no different than Jay then, other than a higher percentage of his
> posts
> | are aviation related.
> |

> There ya go, show your ignorance, dumb ass.

I love to show you off, Maxipad. It wouldn't be much fun around here
without your particular flavor of Okie ignorance.

Robert M. Gary
December 8th 08, 11:26 PM
On Dec 6, 7:45*pm, wrote:
> In rec.aviation.owning Robert M. Gary > wrote:
>
> > On Dec 6, 6:02*pm, w3n-a > wrote:
> >>http://w3n-a.blogspot.com/2008/12/secondary-stall.html
>
> > Is there a point to this copy/paste excercise?
>
> To get hits on his web site.

Oh, so you can read what he copy/pasted from the FAA ACs.

-Robert

Beauciphus
December 10th 08, 12:35 PM
"w3n-a" > wrote in message
> http://w3n-a.blogspot.com/2008/12/secondary-stall.html

Report the spammer at

http://help.blogger.com/?page=contact&skipLogin=true

Bear Bottoms[_3_]
December 10th 08, 06:30 PM
On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 22:31:38 GMT, Mike wrote:

> He's no different than Jay then, other than a higher percentage of his posts
> are aviation related. I prefer young gay boitalk myself.
To each his own.
--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://tr.im/1f9t

Mike
December 10th 08, 07:10 PM
"Bear Bottoms" > wrote in message
. ..
> On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 22:31:38 GMT, Mike wrote:
>
>> He's no different than Jay then, other than a higher percentage of his
>> posts
>> are aviation related.
>
> I prefer young gay boitalk myself.

Aw, look at the cute little imposter go.

Preteens are so funny. When mommy is not watching them they are either
playing with their pee-pees or demonstrating their limitless potential for
immaturity.

This one's chain is particularly fun to yank.

Google