PDA

View Full Version : Is the J-10 in production yet?

Prowlus
May 13th 04, 08:17 PM
over on the sinodefence webpage, there seems to be a update of J-10
images this time of the fighter in PLAAF colors

http://www.sinodefence.com/airforce/fighter/j10.asp

Does this indicate that the J-10 is in Low-Rate-Production and is it
true that the president of North Korea just got rejected from buying
any J-10s from China? Wonder why China and NK are close allies aren't
they?

Ragnar
May 13th 04, 10:24 PM
"Prowlus" > wrote in message
om...
> Does this indicate that the J-10 is in Low-Rate-Production and is it
> true that the president of North Korea just got rejected from buying
> any J-10s from China? Wonder why China and NK are close allies aren't
> they?

And what would North Korea pay with? The country is bankrupt, people are
starving, and China isn't going to take tree bark for payment.

BUFDRVR
May 14th 04, 01:42 AM
Ragnar wrote:

>> Does this indicate that the J-10 is in Low-Rate-Production and is it
>> true that the president of North Korea just got rejected from buying
>> any J-10s from China? Wonder why China and NK are close allies aren't
>> they?
>
>And what would North Korea pay with? The country is bankrupt, people are
>starving, and China isn't going to take tree bark for payment.

Additionally, I don't believe South Korea would appreciate the sale and China
and South Korea (IIRC) just signed a rather large trade deal.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"

Google