PDA

View Full Version : A Requiem For Our Fallen Solders - Free Music Download

Chase The Frog
May 18th 04, 08:57 PM
To our brave men and women that are serving our country and to their
families and loved ones,

I have composed a poignant contemporary requiem for all the American
solders who have gave their lives to bring peace and democracy and
fight the evils of terrorism. Our brave men and women of our armed
forces cannot be thanked enough for their passion and heroic
abilities. These men and women have incredible talents and work very
hard to make the world a safer place. I would like to share my talent
with sincerity a piece of music for the families and loved ones of our
fallen heroes. This one is free to download and share with others, to
be played at times of honor and remembrance. God Bless America and
Godspeed to all.

"Long Walk Home"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/curtismacdonaldiimusic.htm

Curtis Macdonald