PDA

View Full Version : Seoul Korea B-29?

Steve Jahn
May 25th 04, 04:47 AM
Does any one know if the B-29 that was on display in Seoul is still there?
Thanks
Steve

Mark and Kim Smith
May 25th 04, 08:19 AM
Steve Jahn wrote:

>Does any one know if the B-29 that was on display in Seoul is still there?
>Thanks
>Steve

That has been the question for some time now. No answers yet!

Ragnar
May 25th 04, 09:36 AM
"Steve Jahn" > wrote in message
> Does any one know if the B-29 that was on display in Seoul is still there?
> Thanks
> Steve

I'm stationed at Osan. Where is this B-29 supposed to be?

Dave Kearton
May 25th 04, 09:38 AM
"Steve Jahn" > wrote in message
| Does any one know if the B-29 that was on display in Seoul is still there?
| Thanks
| Steve

I was there three years ago, only saw the airport at Incheon and their war
memorial in Seoul, no B-29's there, sorry.

Cheers

Dave Kearton

SY Chun
May 25th 04, 10:28 AM
If you happened to leave something behind the plane, I will search it for you :-) I may stop over there during coming summer holidays.
SY
"SY Chun" > wrote in message ...
Just finished the research. Now Seoul has a bigger one, B-52, displayed in the war memorial center downtown near Yongsan US 8th Army compound. The B-29, I think, has been moved to an avionic museum in Sachun. This city holds major avionic industries in Korea. The photo shows the displayed B-29. I hope this is the one you were looking for.

Regards,

SY

"Steve Jahn" > wrote in message ...
> Does any one know if the B-29 that was on display in Seoul is still there?
> Thanks
> Steve

Steve Jahn
May 25th 04, 04:53 PM
Thanks to Sy, found it.
http://aerospacemuseum.co.kr/eng/3_3.htm

"Steve Jahn" > wrote in message ...
> Does any one know if the B-29 that was on display in Seoul is still there?
> Thanks
> Steve

Google