May 29th 04, 06:28 PM
From: "=> Vox Populi ©" Vox Populi ©"

Where is this Tokyo Rose posting from anyway? And who is paying for it?

-- Charlie Springer

Howard Berkowitz
May 29th 04, 06:54 PM
In article >,
(MLenoch) wrote:

> >=> Vox Populi ©" Vox Populi ©" >
>
> Do you read reply messages?
> VL

The words "reply messages" may be superfluous here. VP may be one of
those rare individuals who can (more or less) write without ever having
learned to read. If he does know how to read, he doesn't exercise the
skill.

Steve Hix
May 29th 04, 10:29 PM
In article >,
(MLenoch) wrote:

> >"=> Vox Populi ©" Vox Populi ©" >
>
> Do you fly?

Crawling, slithering or oozing are more likely behaviors.

David E. Powell
May 30th 04, 05:48 AM
"Howard Berkowitz" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> (MLenoch) wrote:
>
> > >=> Vox Populi ©" Vox Populi ©" >
> >
> > Do you read reply messages?
> > VL
>
> The words "reply messages" may be superfluous here. VP may be one of
> those rare individuals who can (more or less) write without ever having
> learned to read. If he does know how to read, he doesn't exercise the
> skill.

VP Is also, in a way, interesting to think of, in pondering how skilled he
would actually be at taking care of himself were it not for folks like
Tillman doing it for him. I suppose clipping subject headers as well as text
might be advisable in the future, along with the Killfile, where he
currently resides, as far as my account.

=> Vox Populi ©
May 30th 04, 04:19 PM
MLenoch wrote:
>> "=> Vox Populi ©" Vox Populi ©" >
>
> Do you fly?

Yes. SEL MEL SES

--
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our
number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."

"I don't know where he (bin Laden) is. I have no idea and I really
don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
~ George Bush Jr. 2002-03-13

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to
get a deferment. Not was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to
better myself by learning how to fly airplanes."
~George W. Bush on how he dodged the
Vietnam draft---1994

John Mullen
May 31st 04, 10:48 PM
"David E. Powell" > wrote in message
s.com...
> "Howard Berkowitz" > wrote in message

> > > Do you read reply messages?
> > > VL
> >
> > The words "reply messages" may be superfluous here. VP may be one of
> > those rare individuals who can (more or less) write without ever having
> > learned to read. If he does know how to read, he doesn't exercise the
> > skill.
>
> VP Is also, in a way, interesting to think of, in pondering how skilled he
> would actually be at taking care of himself were it not for folks like
> Tillman doing it for him. I suppose clipping subject headers as well as
text
> might be advisable in the future, along with the Killfile, where he
> currently resides, as far as my account.

Arrange these words into a common phrase:

'A'

'Get'

'Life'

John