PDA

View Full Version : Figter Tactics Academy is back in business

Jarmo Lindberg
July 3rd 04, 01:06 AM
Fighter Tactics Academy is back on-line at: http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/
after a computer and ADSL connection update that took almost four months
(what a pain). Before we went into hibernation we published a 'Global
Swarming' page at: http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/swarming.htm about
historical and future swarming tactics. The previous effort was the 'USAF
Col. John Boyd' page at: http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/JohnBoyd.htm covering
the fighter tactics and design portions of Col. Boyd's career.

On the lighter side we published Swiss Recce Mirage images
(http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/lassi-swiss-mirage.htm) and Desert Drakens at
Inyokern, CA (http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/dk-desert-1.htm).

Next plans include a look at doctrines (already did the page layout),
Effects Based Operations (EBO) and parallel operations.

Jarmo Lindberg
Webmaster, FTA
(the stories aren't SciFi though)

Jarmo Lindberg
July 4th 04, 09:55 PM
"Urban Fredriksson" > kirjoitti
> In article >,
> Jarmo Lindberg > wrote:
>
> >Fighter Tactics Academy is back on-line at:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/

> This is great news. Always been an excellent site.
> --

Thanks, Urban. BTW we just had a nice cross-border exercise with the Swedes:
Hornets flying in northern Sweden and Gripens in northern Finland and our
Hawks between them on the border. All intercepting a bunch of Viggens from
Luleå. Good stuff.

Urban Fredriksson
July 5th 04, 10:41 AM
In article >,
Jarmo Lindberg > wrote:

>Fighter Tactics Academy is back on-line at: http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/

This is great news. Always been an excellent site.
--
Urban Fredriksson http://www.canit.se/%7Egriffon/
"Failure requires effort. That's why some people never fail." -Bengt Anderberg

Jukka O. Kauppinen
July 6th 04, 10:18 AM
> Thanks, Urban. BTW we just had a nice cross-border exercise with the Swedes:
> Hornets flying in northern Sweden and Gripens in northern Finland and our
> Hawks between them on the border. All intercepting a bunch of Viggens from
> Luleå. Good stuff.

Keep it up, Jarmo, both in net and in air ;-)

Jukka

Google