Old June 18th 04, 09:30 AM
Nuk

On 18 Jun 2004 07:31:51 GMT, (Dav1936531) wrote:

Looks like that guy gets one through the chest and a quick follow-up head shot.
Great shooting by whomever. But...I think a couple of rounds to his RPG
launcher are in order to deactivate it from being picked up and used by someone
else.
The speed of the sucessive shots leads me to believe that this guy was not the
victim of a US Marine sniper, since most of them are using bolt action rifles
from my understanding. The shots just seem to come too quickly to have cycled
the bolt that fast (could be wrong though).

I'd say he was planning hit a squad of Marines, or a Humvee or APC or
similar, but they saw him first and he found himself staring down the
barrels of a few US Marines...

Further, the sniper may have been able to lure the dead guy's compatriots out
into the street had he held off firing the follow up kill shot to the head.
Just wound the guy on the first shot and wait for his buddies to come out and
"rescue" him.......and then drill them all too. Make a pile of them in the
street......however, the insurgent fighters may be "on" to that tactic already.

I'm still trying to figure out why he was in the middle of a street,
no cover, no camo... stupid, stupid, stupid...