Old January 28th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Fouled plug IO 470

It's a CONTINENTAL not a Lycoming. It's easy, the cylinder that gets there
first is #6.

. ..
#6 should be 3rd one back on the right (if you are standing in front of
plane, facing it). Magneto may be marked with cylinder numbers also,
follow
wire from left mag to plug and that should be it. Or just check them both
while you're in there.

wrote in message
oups.com...
My engine analyzed is telling me that the spark plug on the #6
cylinder, left mag is fouled. I have a new plug, but can't tell which
cylinder #6 is and whether it's the plug on the top or the bottom....
Can anyone tell me which plug it is...?

Thanks much,

Anthony