Old June 20th 04, 04:17 AM
Tank Fixer

In article ,
on 15 Jun 2004 05:33:03 GMT,
Denyav attempted to say .....

A 70+ year old book ?
Sure, I have time to find a copy.

Much better than new books.

Then why should we take you arguments that new information on Pearl harbor
is more acurate or truthful than the orginal reports ?

A fire in a coal bunker adjacent to one of the powder magazines.

Exact cause of explosion is still not known,offical 1898 version was a spanish
mine !.

The exact cause may never be know. I am aware of the original official
version.

One thing is sure it was no accident and Spanians had nothing to do with it.
Maybe Aliens masquarading as Spanians did it.

Now did you intend to contradict yourself ? Most naval experts consider it
to have been a coal bunker fire next to a powder magazine.

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.