Old September 6th 04, 07:23 AM
Dudley Henriques

"Iwan Bogels" wrote in message
Dear Dudley,

I notice that you only reply to the few parts of messages of which you

FEEL
to have the right on your side. Any other parts of the message you

just
leave unanswered. To me it is clear that you are only shouting your

opinion,
and are not ready to discuss the arguments that are put forward by

anybody.
I call that ignorant.

I believe I've made my point about both you and your site quite clear.
I've freely engaged all comers on the issues both pro and con as they
have come up. As for avoiding dialog, I'll be happy to engage you on any
comment you wish to make. Go on; make your case!
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired