Old April 13th 04, 09:06 AM
Roger Halstead

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 23:15:02 +0100, David CL Francis
wrote:

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 at 23:17:08 in message
U9Gdc.102757$gA5.1365141@attbi_s03, Toks Desalu
wrote:

with me under this condition as soon as I got comfortable with it. They
probably will puke 5 minutes after takeoff. Turning to final, I selected
crap approach over my usual slip approach. I had to fight with convective
while correcting the approach to runway and keeping my eyes on airspeed
frequently.

Sorry but I couldn't resist: if you have several levels of approach
standard why did you use the worst one?

It's same the one I use when ever I try to demonstrate the skills I
have honed to perfection after a 1000 hours of practice.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com