Age 60 Rule is now Age 65 Rule

Old December 20th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default Age 60 Rule is now Age 65 Rule

the warlock society wrote in news:be926999-3a4a-4919-
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Rich Ahrens wrote in news:4769eb30$0$27491
:

Tina wrote:
So says a man with neither a business or a career. Of course, this

is
the same expert who offers advice on the sex or flying thread, two
areas in which he has become expert by the use of google.

He is, however, an outstanding example of ego.

And don't forget his professed expertise in breastfeeding.

Well, he is a bit of a tit.

Bertie

Bertie I understand your penis is really small and you have a lot to
compensate for; its fairly obvious what an insecure, insignificant
life you lead as well but... do me a favor?

Could you come up with an insult that demonstrates a little more wit
than 6 year old? I mean come on... you're a pilot right? Try acting
like one! The mere thought that the pilot of the aircraft I'm
trusting my life with could possibly be you... it makes me cringe.

Ok..

Every time maniac posts I roll my eyes because I know it's gonna be
followed up with a dozen dimwitted, sophomoric responses from you like
"you're an idiot" or "shut up moron"... I mean jesus... its like my 3
and 4 year old kids fighting with each other ... just try and raise

the
bar a little ok buddy? It's not that hard...

But it's besides the point. You're focusing in the wrong direction.

Your posts are infinitely more annoying than anything maniac has ever
said

Oh, maybe you are getting the point.

or will say and it's pretty obvious you're just trying to
artificially inflate your sad little ego... so either say something
funny; witty... come up with something original... or just be a big

boy
and shut the **** already; K? thanks.

Mm, not going to happen.

You could try a couple of things to make your life less miserable,
though.

You could whine bitch and komplain to my server. He always enjoys a good
laugh,

Or you could blow me.

Bertie

Old December 20th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
F. Baum

On Dec 20, 1:28 pm, the warlock society wrote:

Could you come up with an insult that demonstrates a little more wit
than 6 year old? I mean come on... you're a pilot right? Try acting
like one! The mere thought that the pilot of the aircraft I'm
trusting my life with could possibly be you... it makes me cringe.

Lets hear some of your material.

Your posts are infinitely more annoying than anything maniac has ever
said or will say and it's pretty obvious you're just trying to
artificially inflate your sad little ego... so either say something
funny; witty... come up with something original... or just be a big boy
and shut the **** already; K? thanks.- Hide quoted text -

I think its spelled fjuck.
))))))))
Old December 21st 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
LWG

Only in the fjords.

I think its spelled fjuck.
))))))))

Old December 21st 07, 11:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip

On Dec 21, 1:49*am, "LWG" wrote:
Only in the fjords.

But not the Chjevvies.

Bertie

TSA rule, what does this mean? Robert M. Gary Piloting 27 April 21st 07 02:54 AM
OT Message rule???? Tri-Pacer Piloting 9 February 16th 07 04:43 AM
New TSA Rule NW_PILOT Piloting 18 October 27th 04 12:35 AM
New TSA Rule G.R. Patterson III Piloting 0 October 23rd 04 04:12 PM
51% rule Robert Bates Home Built 12 August 1st 03 09:06 PM