How many hours flown this year

Old November 27th 03, 09:01 PM
Jeff

Default How many hours flown this year

How many hours have you all racked up this year?
For me, this year looks like it will be about 210 hours for the year and
only about 4 hours of it I was able to log as actual instrument. Most of
my flying was to airports 200 nm or further from my home base with the
farthest trip being 1445 nm one way.

BTW dont add in CFI time or flying 737's - thats cheating

Jeff

Old November 27th 03, 09:45 PM
Dale

In article ,
Jeff wrote:

How many hours have you all racked up this year?
For me, this year looks like it will be about 210 hours for the year and
only about 4 hours of it I was able to log as actual instrument. Most of
my flying was to airports 200 nm or further from my home base with the
farthest trip being 1445 nm one way.

BTW dont add in CFI time or flying 737's - thats cheating

Jeff

Only about 120 hours this year...all within 25 miles of home. I logged
just over 270 landings in that time.

--
Dale L. Falk

There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing
as simply messing around with airplanes.

http://home.gci.net/~sncdfalk/flying.html
Old November 27th 03, 10:18 PM
Peter MacPherson

I have just over 200 hours(not including CFI time) and about 40
hours of actual. Longest trip was about 550 nm each way.

Old November 27th 03, 10:50 PM
Jeff

Dale
those are some good pictures from alaska. Especiall the sunset one

Old November 27th 03, 10:50 PM
BTIZ

a slow year.. about 65 hours this year.. 1hr actual, half of the 65 were in
the glider tow (Pawnee 235), about 25hrs glider, the rest spent between a
Arrow and a Super Cub

BT

Old November 28th 03, 12:16 AM
Jay Honeck

How many hours have you all racked up this year?

Well, we flew over 210 hours in the last 12 months, all VFR -- but I only
claim 110 of them as PIC. Mary gets the other 100!

I don't know how many airports we hit -- but it was a lot, as we tried to
visit every FBO we could with brochures and coupons for the hotel.

Our longest trip was to Florida, for Sun N Fun, with many other trips to MN,
MI, MO, KS, and WI sprinkled in for flavor...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old November 28th 03, 01:55 AM
JimC

Somewhere around 135 hours for the year.

Longest trip was FL-KY-MN-ND-MO-MS-GA-FL, totaling about 30 hours in 11
days.

IMC was only about 6 hours - most of that from working on IFR currency. I
do that whenever we get the odd IMC here in FL.

JimC

Old November 28th 03, 02:18 AM
EDR

76.2 hrs so far this year.
32 hours in a 7AC, 28 hour of which were Sun N Fun and back.
The remainder are mostly C182 with Arrow and Cherokee Six mixed in.
Old November 28th 03, 02:37 AM
Bob Noel

In article , Jeff
wrote:

How many hours have you all racked up this year?

not enough.

My year isn't over yet, since I didn't get my airplane
flying until 1 March. The sad part is that I only have
30 tach hours on the airplane since 1 March. Not good
for the new engine. :-(

--
Bob Noel
Old November 28th 03, 04:22 AM
tony roberts

How many hours have you all racked up this year?

98 so far but my year finished Jan 31st. So probably 120 - all local -
no holidays this year.

Tony

--

Tony Roberts