DEN touch n go without a fee?

Old August 30th 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Lee

Default DEN touch n go without a fee?

I am having problems getting a good answer whether landing fees apply
to a GA plane doing a single touch n go at Denver. Does anyone here
have official/real-life info? The FAA will let me do it but at a
possible $40-$95 I won't.

Ron Lee
Old August 30th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

"Ron Lee" wrote in message
I am having problems getting a good answer whether landing fees apply
to a GA plane doing a single touch n go at Denver. Does anyone here
have official/real-life info? The FAA will let me do it but at a
possible $40-$95 I won't.

Ron Lee

Give 'em a call or e-mail

Airport Information (303) 342-2000 or (800) AIR2DEN

Old August 30th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Use the N number of somebody you don't like, if there is a
bill, they'll get it.

Just kidding.

Old August 31st 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily[_1_]

Ron Lee wrote:
I am having problems getting a good answer whether landing fees apply
to a GA plane doing a single touch n go at Denver. Does anyone here
have official/real-life info? The FAA will let me do it but at a
possible $40-$95 I won't.

Ron Lee

No real life info for DEN, but the "official" answer I got at ORD was,
"We can't charge you if we don't know who to charge." Might be the same.
Old August 31st 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Lee

Emily wrote:

Ron Lee wrote:
I am having problems getting a good answer whether landing fees apply
to a GA plane doing a single touch n go at Denver. Does anyone here
have official/real-life info? The FAA will let me do it but at a
possible $40-$95 I won't.

Ron Lee

No real life info for DEN, but the "official" answer I got at ORD was,
"We can't charge you if we don't know who to charge." Might be the same.

That may be the answer yet when I provide my REAL N number it is
linked to me in the FAA database. Now if the feds don't provide that
to the city I am home free.

Ron Lee

Old August 31st 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily[_1_]

Ron Lee wrote:
Emily wrote:

Ron Lee wrote:
I am having problems getting a good answer whether landing fees apply
to a GA plane doing a single touch n go at Denver. Does anyone here
have official/real-life info? The FAA will let me do it but at a
possible $40-$95 I won't.

Ron Lee

No real life info for DEN, but the "official" answer I got at ORD was,
"We can't charge you if we don't know who to charge." Might be the same.

That may be the answer yet when I provide my REAL N number it is
linked to me in the FAA database. Now if the feds don't provide that
to the city I am home free.

Ron Lee

Yeah, this was a rental situation. I do know that I was never charged a
landing fee at CVG and was told over and over again that there was one.
Again, I think they just didn't know who to charge.
Old August 31st 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

In article ,
Emily wrote:

Ron Lee wrote:
Emily wrote:

Ron Lee wrote:
I am having problems getting a good answer whether landing fees apply
to a GA plane doing a single touch n go at Denver. Does anyone here
have official/real-life info? The FAA will let me do it but at a
possible $40-$95 I won't.

Ron Lee
No real life info for DEN, but the "official" answer I got at ORD was,
"We can't charge you if we don't know who to charge." Might be the same.

That may be the answer yet when I provide my REAL N number it is
linked to me in the FAA database. Now if the feds don't provide that
to the city I am home free.

Ron Lee

Yeah, this was a rental situation. I do know that I was never charged a
landing fee at CVG and was told over and over again that there was one.
Again, I think they just didn't know who to charge.

CLE bills the registered owner.
Just make certain you are not on a prefiled instrument flight plan so
you cannot be tracked by flightaware or flightexplorer.
Old August 31st 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily[_1_]

john smith wrote:
In article ,
Emily wrote:

Ron Lee wrote:
Emily wrote:

Ron Lee wrote:
[...]

Not sure I'd want to fly int any of the high landing fee airports VFR...
Old August 31st 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Lee

Emily wrote:

Not sure I'd want to fly int any of the high landing fee airports VFR...

Why is that if visibility is 50 plus miles?

Ron Lee

PDA touch screen problems Dan Soaring 11 September 21st 05 02:27 PM
Touch and Goes versus Full Stop Taxi Backs Kevin Dunlevy Piloting 81 September 18th 05 09:26 PM
Vietnam War chopper to touch down in Livermore Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 February 18th 04 11:49 PM
Looking to get in touch with a "Thud Driver" Jarrod Cunningham Military Aviation 0 September 6th 03 05:59 AM
I am looking to get in touch with cessna 340 owners endre Owning 0 July 28th 03 02:03 PM