Airline Pilots Fly Past Airport at 20,000'

Old February 22nd 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default Airline Pilots Fly Past Airport at 20,000'

Larry Dighera wrote:
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:04:22 -0800 (PST), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote in
:

On 21 Feb, 09:55, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 00:01:49 -0500, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in
:

Larry Dighera wrote:
Is it possible that BOTH pilots fell asleep?
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...ingpilots.html
Airline pilots may have slept past their stop in Hawaii
Hell, yes.
Does that mean that their CRM procedures tolerated one pilot asleep on
the job, or did they both fall asleep simultaneously?

Go **** yourself and mind your own business, Larry.

Bertie

From the plaintive squeal above, it would appear that my analysis
resonated with an alleged (retired?) NW airline pilot. Telling.....

You're flying for NW now, Bertie? Now I'm going to have to start hating
you for associating with that company in any way...
Old February 22nd 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Rich Ahrens wrote in news:47bf1054$0$93276$804603d3
@auth.newsreader.iphouse.com:

Larry Dighera wrote:
Is it possible that BOTH pilots fell asleep?
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...ingpilots.html
Airline pilots may have slept past their stop in Hawaii
Hell, yes.
Does that mean that their CRM procedures tolerated one pilot asleep on
the job, or did they both fall asleep simultaneously?
Go **** yourself and mind your own business, Larry.

Bertie

From the plaintive squeal above, it would appear that my analysis
resonated with an alleged (retired?) NW airline pilot. Telling.....

You're flying for NW now, Bertie? Now I'm going to have to start hating
you for associating with that company in any way...

Hey I couldn't care less what they're painted like... Blame scheduling for
anything else.

Bertie
Old February 22nd 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Feb 22, 6:33 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Worng again, tardboi

Now now Bertie.
Stop playing with the afflicted or they'll tell their mummies

Old February 22nd 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

george wrote in news:1fa28f2c-c2fe-48ca-abb7-77081b72a9e1
@41g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

On Feb 22, 6:33 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Worng again, tardboi

Now now Bertie.
Stop playing with the afflicted or they'll tell their mummies

You sound like Mrs Bunyip. She's convinved I'm going to hell for "mocking
the afflicted"

Bertie
Old February 23rd 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Feb 23, 8:58 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
george wrote in news:1fa28f2c-c2fe-48ca-abb7-77081b72a9e1
@41g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

On Feb 22, 6:33 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Worng again, tardboi

Now now Bertie.
Stop playing with the afflicted or they'll tell their mummies

You sound like Mrs Bunyip. She's convinved I'm going to hell for "mocking
the afflicted"

One crew area is pretty much the same as all the others :-)

Old February 23rd 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

george wrote in
:

On Feb 23, 8:58 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
george wrote in
@41g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

On Feb 22, 6:33 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Worng again, tardboi

Now now Bertie.
Stop playing with the afflicted or they'll tell their mummies

You sound like Mrs Bunyip. She's convinved I'm going to hell for
"mocking the afflicted"

One crew area is pretty much the same as all the others :-)

True, so true. though we recently got a new candy machine.

Bertie