Marske Pioneer Cross Country

Old June 29th 04, 09:16 AM
Tim Maw

Al,

just before you left RAS to moderate your own forum,
many of your posts were merely adverts for what was
happening over on www.gliderforum.com

Please therefore explain your hypocrisy when you accuse
Matt of spamming.....

Regards,

Tim

At 06:42 29 June 2004, Al wrote:
Bring back the old RAS I say...
Lets have some good flame wars....

I was getting bored reading all the group patting on
backs and all that
being nice that was going on in here!!!

Amazing one post and Lennie the Looney and Liam 'I
cant fly but I can type'
Finley pipe in, I am getting a case of deja vu here.

Oh and Lennie its Macdonald.. ok no cap D, I am not
Irish...but then again
if you knew anything other than metal working you would
know that.

Al
Incline Village NV..... some 'slum' 40mins NW of Minden.

'Gary Evans' wrote in message
Now its complete, just like old times!

At 02:48 29 June 2004, Lennie The Lurker wrote:
'mat Redsell' wrote in message news:...

Please someone put a full name to Al so I can list
his comments in my
History of the Marske flying wing under the Flying
wing misconceptions and
prejudice chapter, at least I have a chance to have
the last chuckle.

Alastair MacDonald, lives in some kind of slum near
Minden.

Old June 29th 04, 07:27 PM

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:26:58 -0700, "Al" wrote:

Bring back the old RAS I say...
Lets have some good flame wars....

Flame away, alice. I'm still deciding how much to charge for the
seven Schweizer skids I sent to the gliderport last week. Whether I
let them fall through the cracks, or charge $50 each means nothing to
me, Uncle Sam gets it all anyhow. Thought about swapping for an hours
dual in the 2-33, but the more I think about it, bad idea. Oh, well,
three or four more days to decide.
Lennie the Lurker
Old June 29th 04, 09:16 PM
Liam Finley

Indeed, what would RAS be without:

1. a travelling snake oil/flying wing salesman.
2. a racist metal grinder/Schweizer afficianado.
3. a Minden Zero who needs to buy a new glider every 6 months to
impress his friends.

It looks like we hit the Trifecta!
Old June 30th 04, 05:17 PM
Al

Difference is I dont sell anything.

www.gliderforum.com is free, non profit. a service to soaring and a lot
better than NNTP news.

Mat on the other hand is trying to sell flying wing kits for commercial
gain.

There is your difference!!

Al
www.gliderforum.com
a Lennie free place to chat about soaring.

Old June 30th 04, 10:06 PM

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:17:24 -0700, "Al" wrote:

www.gliderforum.used.condom
a Lennie free place to chat about soaring.

alice is so proud of that, but he forgets, dynamic IP is the thing
now. Not to worry, there's nothing on any of his trashy sites that
I'd ever want to look at anyhow. LIke alice himself, they're just a
waste.

Lennie the Lurker
Old July 1st 04, 10:02 AM
Tim Maw

Al,

you don't have to be selling anything to send spam.
Spam being 'unsolicited mail to promote products or
services'.

Matt is promoting a product, you are promoting a service....
What/ where is the difference?!?