Speaking of D.B. Cooper...

Old November 1st 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Big John

Default Putting the "P" in piloting

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 22:42:33 -0400, Dudley Henriques
wrote:

Paul Tomblin wrote:
In a previous article, Dudley Henriques said:
Man, you haven't pee'd till you've pee'd into one of those funny looking
red plastic pee containers at 30 thousand in an unpressurized cockpit on
the way to a show site.

I read a story about an F-16 pilot who "returned his plane to the taxpayers"
due to a mishap while trying to pee in a piddle pack.

That wouldn't be me. If you can't **** without losing the airplane,
you're too stupid to fly :-)

**********************************************8

Dudley

If this keeps going, I'm going to have to tell the story about the guy
who did a #2 in a T-6 as an air cadet on one of his cross country
training flights )

Big John
Old November 1st 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Dallas

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:18:25 -0400, Dudley Henriques wrote:

"zingie" caught in that damn lower zipper, the whole "fighter pilot hero
thing" would have gone right out the damn window!!

You know Bertie..I REALLY miss the "good ole' days!! :-))

And you have the scars to prove it?

No! Don't show us... we'll take your word for it.

:-)
--
Dallas
Old November 1st 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
C J Campbell[_1_]

Default Speaking of D.B. Cooper...

On 2007-10-31 17:52:32 -0700, Dudley Henriques said:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in news:xqadnfQMn-
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:
karl gruber wrote:
The Columbia River is hardly a "stream!"

Karl

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
C J Campbell wrote:
Seems some guy from Minnesota, Lyle Christansen, is convinced
that
his brother Kenny was D.B. Cooper. Kenny Christansen is in fact a
dead ringer for Cooper, was an army paratrooper, bought a house
in
Buckley, WA, with cash that he never explained where it came
from,
and he worked for Northwest Airlines. On his deathbed he started
tell Lyle that there was something he had done that Lyle should
know, but then he died.
Kenny Christansen died in 1994 of cancer. The house is now a sign
shop.
Last I heard, some woman in Florida said she discovered the man
she
was married to for 20 years was Cooper. Don't know what ever
happened to this story.
My guess is that he went into one of those lakes that dot the
countryside where he baled, got tangled up in the shrouds and
drowned. I think someone found some of the money in a stream bed
some time ago. This one will hang in there with some of the other
unsolved mysteries of our time.
Perhaps someday it will get solved :-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Ever seen the Amazon???

Or what beer made from rice will do to a wellused urinary tract?

Bertie
Ouch! That hurts. Pass me a cold one anyway!

Getting on so one can't fly more than 15 minutes from a place to pee.
Bertie
Being alone in the Mustang has it's good points :-)

Being in a C-130 with its own john had even better points. :-)

You multi guys have all the goodies!! I have to admit, "Fat Albert" is
one hell of an airplane :-))

The stand-up thing was okay, but the sit-down can was different. It was
just a can with a garbage sack liner. The rule was, the first guy who
used it had to take the garbage sack in for disposal. I have seen guys
hold it for more than 14 hours. They know: if they go first then
everybody else in the plane will use it.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old November 1st 07, 08:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Big John wrote:

If this keeps going, I'm going to have to tell the story about the guy
who did a #2 in a T-6 as an air cadet on one of his cross country
training flights )

Intentionally?

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Old November 1st 07, 11:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

C J Campbell wrote in

On 2007-10-31 20:39:31 -0700, Dudley Henriques

said:

Big John wrote:
Bertie

Your story reminds me of another true one )

Had been flying the P-51 and the relief tube was just a cone like

you
describe. Used on many occasions and never had it freeze up.

Transitioned to the P-80 and on a early flight had the urge. Pulled
the cone out from under the seat and started to use and it rapidly
filled up which necessitated a rapid stop of flow with all of its
problems. Wiggled the hose around to see if it was pinched and still
had a full cone in my left hand. Flew to home plate that way and
retarded the throttle with my elbow and landed and taxied in. Crew
Chief jumped on wing and I said, you need to fix this relief tube.
It's clogged.
He took it an there was a little metal lever on the side which he
pushed and the cone drained on ramp. He then explained to me that in

pressurized cockpit the relief tube had to have a valve in it or
cockpit pressure would bleed out relief tube.

During future uses of tube, I found that I could depress the lever

and
the cockpit pressure going out would collect the liquid from about 6
inches above cone. Of course you had to be careful that your 'tool'
didn't get too close with the valve open or it could get sucked in.
Ouch! (

Now in my Mooney with 7 1/2 hours of fuel (built in fuselage tank) I
had a coffee can with a plastic lid. Worked fine every time )

Big John

I had to pee bad into one of this ice cream cones attached to a
ventura on the belly of a twin Beech once. Problem was, it was iced

up
and the damned thing was blowing instead of sucking. Of course, once
you start....
Bertie

Hi John;

Who would have thought that between you, Bertie, and my, total flying
experience the three of us would end up here on Usenet discussing
****ing in a cup :-)))))))))))))))))))
Dudley

Wonder what they use in flight simulators?

Well, anthony prolly has his computer in the bathroom anyway..

Bertie
Old November 1st 07, 12:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

wrote:

Paul Tomblin wrote:
In a previous article, Dudley Henriques said:
Man, you haven't pee'd till you've pee'd into one of those funny looking
red plastic pee containers at 30 thousand in an unpressurized cockpit on
the way to a show site.
I read a story about an F-16 pilot who "returned his plane to the taxpayers"
due to a mishap while trying to pee in a piddle pack.

That wouldn't be me. If you can't **** without losing the airplane,
you're too stupid to fly :-)

**********************************************8

Dudley

If this keeps going, I'm going to have to tell the story about the guy
who did a #2 in a T-6 as an air cadet on one of his cross country
training flights )

Big John

Interesting! I've had passengers do that after some of my landings.
:-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Old November 1st 07, 12:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

On 2007-10-31 17:52:32 -0700, Dudley Henriques
said:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in news:xqadnfQMn-
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

C J Campbell wrote:
[...]

I think this is what they call "Military Intelligence"
:-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Old November 1st 07, 12:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Big John wrote:
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:39:31 -0400, Dudley Henriques
wrote:

Big John wrote:
Bertie

Your story reminds me of another true one )

Had been flying the P-51 and the relief tube was just a cone like you
describe. Used on many occasions and never had it freeze up.

Transitioned to the P-80 and on a early flight had the urge. Pulled
the cone out from under the seat and started to use and it rapidly
filled up which necessitated a rapid stop of flow with all of its
problems. Wiggled the hose around to see if it was pinched and still
had a full cone in my left hand. Flew to home plate that way and
retarded the throttle with my elbow and landed and taxied in. Crew
Chief jumped on wing and I said, you need to fix this relief tube.
It's clogged.

He took it an there was a little metal lever on the side which he
pushed and the cone drained on ramp. He then explained to me that in a
[...]

************************************************** 88888

Dudley

We've told flying stories about everything else and that's all that's
left )

Big John

What an inglorious way to end a career :-))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old November 1st 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Big John

Mortimer

Oh yes. He used a map and folded it like one of those paper hats the
kids make and used that, etc., etc.

If you keep up I'll have to tell the whole story. )

Big John

Old November 1st 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Big John" wrote

If this keeps going, I'm going to have to tell the story about the guy
who did a #2 in a T-6 as an air cadet on one of his cross country
training flights )

Why hold back now? (the story, I mean g)

Did he get the sh*t scared out of him, or what?
--
Jim in NC