$98 per barrel oil

Old November 9th 07, 08:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default $98 per barrel oil

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net wrote

09:00 HA... I laugh in your general direction try 06:00.

You are right. I was being kind. g

And yes those water-bugs do fly and we use them as a test. If you know
they fly and don't go insane you are South Arkansan. But that made me
think of soemthing. I've never seen one of them in my hanger. I wonder
why?

That's simple. I'm surprised you don't know the answer.

It's because the bugs are not certified to fly by the FAA ! :-)
--
Jim in NC

Old November 9th 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Morgans,

Numbers support the lessening violence

I agree. But "dramatic"?

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old November 9th 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Gig,

A] Number of innocent non-combatants killed by radical christian states when
there isn't a military target to be seen?

Trust me, you don't want to go there.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old November 9th 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Bertie,

If either side gets it's way, we're heading for a new dark age of
superstition and ignorance. Ones as bad as the other and it's only when an
occasional spurt of intelligence comes by that the seemingly compelling
slide into stupidity is reversed.
Hopefully the US's little foray into the darkness will at least be slowed
next year when the chimp is gone.

You done broke the code...

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old November 9th 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Bertie,

You're Greek?

German.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old November 9th 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Nomen,

no american lives at serious risk.

One might argue that the deaths at the WTC (and all the deaths that
ensued) were at least in part caused by such "risk free" US actions as
you propose.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old November 9th 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article ,
Thomas Borchert wrote:

Nomen,

no american lives at serious risk.

One might argue that the deaths at the WTC (and all the deaths that
ensued) were at least in part caused by such "risk free" US actions as
you propose.

might? some actually do argue that... such people were wrong 9/12/01
and they are still wrong today.

--
Bob Noel
(goodness, please trim replies!!!)

Old November 9th 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dylan Smith

On 2007-11-07, Jay Honeck wrote:
The worst part is I dont see any end in sight.

Yeah, it's pretty funny when the Left cries that we're "In Iraq only
for the cheap oil!"

Actually, if we are in $SOMEPLACE for oil, if it's a vast conspiracy,
we'd be there precisely because of expensive oil. What do the vast
"conspiracy" of oil companies want? It's not cheap oil - they make less
profit! If there was political/industrial cronyism at work, expensive
oil would be exactly the expected outcome.

--
From the sunny Isle of Man.
Old November 9th 07, 12:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Neil Gould

Recently, Morgans posted:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote

The violence has decreased slightly. "The current dramatic drop"
thing is Bush-ese for "we're gonna win this thing"

Numbers support the lessening violence, and they are not Bush (or
anyone else) driven propaganda.

Fact is, there have been less US and civilian deaths, country wide,
for the past month. A good number less.

That may mean something to people who focus on quarterly results, but what
does it mean to those thinkinig in terms of millenia? Every strategist has
said that we can't sustain our occupation at the current level for much
longer, and then what? We aren't going to be able kill our way to peace in
this situation.

Neil