First Date

Old September 13th 05, 01:15 PM
john smith

Yep that's my point As a parent why would you think a movie is safer than
flying

Maybe the parents should subscribe to this group? We could educate them.
Old September 13th 05, 01:59 PM
Jay Honeck

BTW young bucks out there, French kissing is NOT starting from the neck
and making your way down to her wrist - like Gomez did to his wife on
almost every episode of the The Adam's Family. Learned that one the hard
way when I was 14/15 in Jr High! Doh!

Paul, what are you doing?
Um, I'm Frenching you ...I think? No?

That's hilarious!

And almost as bad as me (at probably about Joe's age, 15?) kissing a girl
so passionately that our teeth smashed together, really, REALLY hard. I
mean, like, painfully, "Gosh, did I hurt you? Yes? Oh, crap!" hard.

I'm sure she's still telling that story to her children, wherever they
are...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old September 13th 05, 02:01 PM
Jay Honeck

Let's see my daughter in a dark movie theatre , with a young fellows
hormones raging like mine did at that age...or go flying where his hands
will be busy? Jay I think your boy got lucky !!!!

I agree. I think the parents have made a serious tactical error.

Man, that tells you the level of fear that G.A. engenders, no?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old September 13th 05, 11:10 PM
Tom

Yeah, me too. One Aeronca Champ, one 17 year old and a girl named Tammy.
Problem was, her dad didn't find out until it was over and my dad grounded
me from the Champ for a month.

That was 1962 and there was a lot more interest in flying by young people
then. The airport was full of guys, and gals, and I miss that today.

"Tri-Pacer" wrote in message
Yikes! His first date with a girl, and he wants to take her flying --
how's THAT for starting 'em out young? :-)

At 15, you'd better start him on flight instruction.

I was taking my girl friends on flying dates at 17 without my Dad. G

Cheers:

Paul
N1431A

Old September 14th 05, 04:42 AM
RST Engineering

A cop is out patrolling the local lover's lane. He sees the usual cars with
the usual steamed up windows, but there is one car with the lights on
inside.

He walks up to the car and sees a kid in the driver's seat reading, and a
girl in the passenger side reading.

He knocks on the window and the kid rolls the window down:

"Evenin', officer"
"Evenin, son, watcha doing?"
"I'm reading a book officer"
"What's the young lady doing?"
"I believe she's reading a book too, officer"
"How old are you, son?"
"Eighteen, officer"
"How old is the young lady?"
"Well, officer, in exactly thirteen minutes, she's going to be eighteen
too."

Jim