Seminole Lake XC Camp Update

Old December 22nd 12, 05:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Alexander[_2_]

Default Seminole Lake XC Camp Update

As of December 22, 2012 we have 5 slots still open and 9 slots open
for auditors (duo rides and ground school only.) They are filling up
quick. We will maintain a waiting list with a short call notice in
the event of a participant dropping out at last minutes notice.

We are honored to have some really great pilots step forward to share
their wisdom and the secrets of their success. Read about them on the
website link below.

****For those signed up, or planning on signing up, please know that
there is an international softball tournament occuring the same week.
Hotels are filling up now. So if you want a good hotel, schedule one
now before it's too late****.

Visit: https://sites.google.com/site/gliderracingcamp/ for more
details and updates.

Oh!......And if you don't have a crew, no problem! There will NOT be
an additional $300 fee attached to the price as rumored to occur at
other events. We will just follow the traditions of sharing
retrieve's among those able to lend a helping hand, and the good karma
will be returned when it's your turn to be retrieved.

Have a Merry Christmas,

SA

Old December 24th 12, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Alexander[_2_]

After further evaluation regarding how to accommodate the most amount
of pilots without diminishing the quality of the training camp, the
limit has been increased to 35 total participants. This is limited to
25 pilots bringing their own ship, and 10 pilots who come as an
auditor. Auditors can attend ground school and fly with cross country
instructors. This brings the total participant limit to 35. There
are now 3 slots left with this reconfiguration for pilots with their
own ship and 8 slots open for auditors.

Visit https://sites.google.com/site/glider...urther-details
for more information.