9/11 Standard Operating Procedures

Old February 21st 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

Default 9/11 Standard Operating Procedures

The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training

is the same as flying any aircraft without training.
That's why we do hours in training aircraft, get PPLs and build hours
until we can do CPLs and instrument ratings and so on...
I'm crossposting this to an aviation group so you and your silly
claims can get laughed at over there

Old February 21st 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

Are we also allowed to laugh at people who cross-post for no good
reason ?

Old February 21st 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

The main difference now is that we must validate your citizenship. If
you are not a U.S. citizen the CFI and the student must both get
approval from the FAA before training begins. If the CFI leaves for the
airline, the student's training authorization is void and he must get a
new background check. It doesn't make any sense but is that new way of
the FAA.

-Robert, CFI and authorized foreign student instructor.

Old February 21st 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

TSA rules. Citizen of the USA, not that in yours and the
student logbook and the school records if at a school. Go
fly. Non-citizens, even a Canadian, get fingerprints,
photographs, and pay $150 to the TSA and wait for approval
[before solo].
If a certificate holder just wanting a flight review and no
new certificate, no restriction. If a new certificate would
be issued [type rating, category or class, TSA approval
required].

I think I got that correct.

TSA | Transportation Security Administration | Flight School
The Interim Final Rule (IFR), Flight Training for Aliens and
Other ... TSA understands
that some operators may be unable to view this training
module due to ...
www.tsa.gov/public/interapp/ editorial/editorial_1727.xml -
34k - Cached - Similar pages

TSA | Transportation Security Administration | 49 CFR,
Subchapter ...
Part 1550 Aircraft Security Under General Operating and
Flight Rules ...
from providing flight training to aliens and other
individuals designated by TSA ...
www.tsa.gov/public/interapp/editorial/
editorial_multi_image_with_table_0203.xml - 42k - Cached -
Similar pages

AOPA Online - AOPA's Guide to TSA's Alien Flight Training
Flight Training. The TSA rule initially defined "flight
training" as instruction
received from a flight school in an aircraft or aircraft
simulator that a ...
www.aopa.org/tsa_rule/ - 86k - Cached - Similar pages

AOPA Online - Regulatory Brief -- TSA Flight Training
Security Rule
The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA), a
not-for-profit individual
membership association, effectively serves the interests
and needs of its ...
www.aopa.org/whatsnew/regulatory/regtsa.html - 39k -
Cached - Similar pages

--
James H. Macklin
ATP,CFI,A&P

some support

ups.com...

Old February 21st 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

Did you actually READ the article George, and did you crosspost it over
to the aviation group? The whole thing, including the interview?

Like the way you took the one line and snipped everything else.

Old February 22nd 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

EagleEye wrote:
Did you actually READ the article George, and did you crosspost it over
to the aviation group? The whole thing, including the interview?

Now what do you think ?
Supposing of course that you can.
You have made the claim that the mad muslims couldn't possibly have
flown the 9/11 suicides.
You are wrong and now you'll be able to explain to pilots as to how you
came to 'know' all about flying....

Old February 22nd 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

Well...... there was a guy handproping his Aeronca. It started and got
away from him with a full throttle. Plane took off, flew around till it
ran out of gas. They found it undamaged and upright on some farmers
field. So much for pilots needing godlike skill.

Old February 22nd 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

"Newps" wrote in message
. ..

Doug wrote:
Well...... there was a guy handproping his Aeronca. It started and got
away from him with a full throttle. Plane took off, flew around till it
ran out of gas. They found it undamaged and upright on some farmers
field.

Never happened.

But it did happen to the guy in a Cherokee that fell asleep.

Old February 22nd 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

How did the Cherokee fall asleep?