Ventus Panel upgrade

Old September 11th 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Fish

Default Ventus Panel upgrade

Hi,
Can anyone tell me if a Ventus 2C panel will fit in a Ventus C tilt
panel installation with little or no modification?
Also, if someone has a DXF, CAD, DWG file whatever, of either of these
I'd be very greatful for a copy.
Cheers
Fish

Old September 12th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mottley

Fish wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if a Ventus 2C panel will fit in a Ventus C tilt
panel installation with little or no modification?
Also, if someone has a DXF, CAD, DWG file whatever, of either of these
I'd be very greatful for a copy.
Cheers
Fish

on www.mandhsoaring.com you can see some suggested panel layouts for
each SH Glider.

Old September 12th 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Robert Backer

These two panels are different. The Ventus b/c panel is flat and mounts
with 3 bolts, two on top and one near the center. The V2 panel is not
flat and mounts with 4 bolts. Whether modification is possible I can't
answer, but I doubt it would be worth the effort.

Bob