The new face of terrorism - binbush.jpg (1/1)

Old June 4th 07, 03:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Meyer

Default The new face of terrorism - binbush.jpg (1/1)

See if this gets a similar response. Rosie ought to be launched into the
sun, of course, but it's amusing how selective the responses to
off-topic posts are around here.

--
One is always considered mad when one perfects something that others can
not grasp.*- Ed Wood

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	binbush.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	12114
Old June 4th 07, 09:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
§qu@re Wheels[_3_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, John
Meyer did state:

Rosie ought to be launched into the
sun, of course

Uhm ... with all that adipose tissue as extra fuel, wouldn't the sun be in
danger of going nova?

Old June 4th 07, 10:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Don Pyeatt

"John Meyer" wrote in message
See if this gets a similar response. Rosie ought to be launched into the
sun, of course, but it's amusing how selective the responses to
off-topic posts are around here.

Perhaps there would be room for Heraldo Revera on that flight.......a
perfect pair.

Old June 4th 07, 10:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Meyer

In article ,
"Don Pyeatt" wrote:

"John Meyer" wrote in message
See if this gets a similar response. Rosie ought to be launched into the
sun, of course, but it's amusing how selective the responses to
off-topic posts are around here.

Perhaps there would be room for Heraldo Revera on that flight.......a
perfect pair.

OK by me! I think we should lock Rosie and Donald Trump together in the
lav.

Old June 5th 07, 05:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

John Meyer wrote in
:

In article ,
"Don Pyeatt" wrote:

"John Meyer" wrote in message
See if this gets a similar response. Rosie ought to be launched
into the sun, of course, but it's amusing how selective the

Perhaps there would be room for Heraldo Revera on that flight.......a
perfect pair.

OK by me! I think we should lock Rosie and Donald Trump together in
the lav.

Throw in a PPV webcast and the trip will pay for itself.