For sale DG800B

Old October 20th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default For sale DG800B

I have decided to down size my fleet of soaring machines to the
SparrowHawk and the Stemme S10-VT. I have owned the DG800B since new
in 1998. It comes with a Cobra trailer, single person assembly wing
dolly, EDS oxygen, Cambridge LNAV with iPAQ 3900 with GN11,
transponder and many other options. It is based at Minden Nevada. Why
am I selling it? The Stemme and the DG have similar performance
figures while the Stemme fits in a regular T hanger, is a 2 seater and
can be flown like a regular power plane. I think if were younger the
sports car feel of the DG would probably win out against the truck
feel of the Stemme. Both are superb soaring machines. Offered at
$125,000.
Dave Bingham ( 775)267 9583

PS The SparrowHawk feels like a Miata sports car so I still have my
cake and can eat it.

HP-18 for sale $900 Victor Bravo Home Built 2 February 19th 05 04:45 AM
KR-2 FOR SALE gilan Home Built 0 January 12th 05 12:02 AM
RV-9A for sale Hiro Home Built 1 December 16th 04 10:57 PM
Twin Astir For Sale / Astir CS 77 for Sale DaveSpringford Soaring 0 December 5th 03 12:30 AM
for sale G.A. Seguin Soaring 2 September 5th 03 08:00 AM