Launchpoint 200

Old May 8th 08, 10:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

Default Launchpoint 200

Is anyone using Launchpoint 2000 logbook successfully with Vista? I've
been using it for years on my XP computer but it will not work on my
new Vista notebook. It keeps complaining about COMDLG32.OCX.
Unfortunately the software is no longer supported.
Otherwise, any recomendation for a good logbook program?

Thanks,

Ramy
Old May 8th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Arnold[_2_]

Default Launchpoint 2000

Ramy wrote:
Is anyone using Launchpoint 2000 logbook successfully with Vista? I've
been using it for years on my XP computer but it will not work on my
new Vista notebook. It keeps complaining about COMDLG32.OCX.
Unfortunately the software is no longer supported.
Otherwise, any recomendation for a good logbook program?

Thanks,

Ramy

I recently was trying to find an electronic logbook that was set up for
soaring, and it seemed that everything was designed for power pilots.
However, I did find one that could be highly customized. After spending
a considerable time working on it, I now have it set up and it seems to
be working OK. It is at http://www.forpilots.com/logbook.

The webpage indicates there is a beta version that works with Vista (I
have XP).

Old May 9th 08, 07:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

On May 8, 10:55*am, Greg Arnold wrote:
Ramy wrote:
Is anyone using Launchpoint 2000 logbook successfully with Vista? I've
been using it for years on my XP computer but it will not work on my
new Vista notebook. It keeps complaining about COMDLG32.OCX.
Unfortunately the software is no longer supported.
Otherwise, any recomendation for a good logbook program?

Thanks,

Ramy

I recently was trying to find an electronic logbook that was set up for
soaring, and it seemed that everything was designed for power pilots.
However, I did find one that could be highly customized. *After spending
a considerable time working on it, I now have it set up and it seems to
be working OK. *It is athttp://www.forpilots.com/logbook.

The webpage indicates there is a beta version that works with Vista (I
have XP).

Thanks for all the pointers. It is working now after installing the
missing files.

Ramy
Old May 9th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

On May 8, 2:11*am, Ramy wrote:
Otherwise, any recomendation for a good logbook program?

I use DBase III running in a DOS window for my logs. When Microsoft
makes it impossible to run DOS aps I'll dig out my old 286.
Old May 16th 08, 09:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce

I have the install set for Launchpoint2000 as at August 2003 if anyone wants it.
Works well for me.