Draken and Tunan next?

Old August 19th 08, 06:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JR[_2_]

Default Draken and Tunan next?

Any chance of a few pics of the wonderfull Draken and Tunan?
Old August 19th 08, 07:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

JR wrote:
Any chance of a few pics of the wonderfull Draken and Tunan?

Just a few of the Draken, all of which were taken many years ago and are
scanned.

--
Moving things in still pictures!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Draken.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	27965  Click image for larger version

Name:	Draken 02.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	27966  Click image for larger version

Name:	Draken 03.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	27967
Old August 19th 08, 07:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

JR wrote:
Any chance of a few pics of the wonderfull Draken and Tunan?

And that's my lot!

--
Moving things in still pictures!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Draken 04.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	27968  Click image for larger version

Name:	Draken 05.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	27969
Old August 19th 08, 09:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bruce R

"JR" wrote in message
Any chance of a few pics of the wonderfull Draken and Tunan?

There was a really cool R/C one at Top Gun '08 back in the spring, have a
look.

Bruce

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tpgun08 105.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	338.3 KB
ID:	27971
Old August 20th 08, 02:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

JR wrote in :

Any chance of a few pics of the wonderfull Draken and Tunan?

I have a Draken series I can post when the Gripens are done.

Don't know about Tunans.........

Old August 20th 08, 04:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

"JR" schreef in bericht
Any chance of a few pics of the wonderfull Draken and Tunan?

Pictures of the Tunnan (I believe it was spelled that way) are rare. Perhaps
I can find some.
Anybody got some of the Lansen?

Regards,
Herman

Old August 20th 08, 06:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tauno Voipio

Herman wrote:
"JR" schreef in bericht

Any chance of a few pics of the wonderfull Draken and Tunan?

Pictures of the Tunnan (I believe it was spelled that way) are rare. Perhaps
I can find some.

That's right - 'tunnan' means 'the barrel' in Swedish.

--

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi
Old August 20th 08, 07:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ed Loomis[_2_]

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:12:22 -0500, Mitchell Holman wrote:

JR wrote in :

Any chance of a few pics of the wonderfull Draken and Tunan?

I have a Draken series I can post when the Gripens are done.

Don't know about Tunans.........

I have a couple of great images of the J-29 Tunnan which were posted to this
group by Troy a while back. They are not mine, I got them right here, but if
Troy is too busy to repost them I would be willing to, since folks are asking.
Good images of the Tunnan seem to be rare.
Ed

Old August 20th 08, 10:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

Ed Loomis wrote in
news
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:12:22 -0500, Mitchell Holman
wrote:

JR wrote in
m:

Any chance of a few pics of the wonderfull Draken and Tunan?

I have a Draken series I can post when the Gripens are done.

Don't know about Tunans.........

I have a couple of great images of the J-29 Tunnan which were posted to
this group by Troy a while back. They are not mine, I got them right
here, but if Troy is too busy to repost them I would be willing to,
since folks are asking. Good images of the Tunnan seem to be rare.
Ed

Are the the grabs from airliners.net?

Old August 21st 08, 12:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ed Loomis[_2_]

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:31:20 -0500, Mitchell Holman wrote:

Ed Loomis wrote in
news
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:12:22 -0500, Mitchell Holman
wrote:

JR wrote in
:

Any chance of a few pics of the wonderfull Draken and Tunan?

I have a Draken series I can post when the Gripens are done.

Don't know about Tunans.........

I have a couple of great images of the J-29 Tunnan which were posted to
this group by Troy a while back. They are not mine, I got them right
here, but if Troy is too busy to repost them I would be willing to,
since folks are asking. Good images of the Tunnan seem to be rare.
Ed

Are the the grabs from airliners.net?

Hi Mitch,
They do not appear to be, at least there is no copyright information
included in the image. Dan just posted both of them in his batch, however, as:

Saab J-29 Tunan 13.jpg
and
Saab J-29 Tunan Austria.jpg

so there is no need for me to duplicate them. Ciao..........
Ed