PDA

View Full Version : Owning

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

  1. Cessna LSA -- Good Luck if you want one
  2. 3m/Ryan/Goodrich Stormscope WX-10A
  3. KAP 140 trouble
  4. Still C85 Nose Leak
  5. OSH H.O.P.S. Party -- 2nd Call!
  6. Removing Narco Radios
  7. Penalitel anit-corrosion coating
  8. Pinout / Schematic Request
  9. TATTOO DESIGNS
  10. Splitter/diplexer/duplexer for 2 COM radios
  11. gfdt
  12. Braking in new breaks
  13. King DME's
  14. Aerial photographs : discover France from above !
  15. Looking for Pirep
  16. TCM Aviation related movies in July
  17. Baby flying bonnet
  18. Pirep please on Kettenan Aero - Ashtabula County Airport
  19. Big Bertha Thing redoubt
  20. Post Annual Report
  21. Aircraft Maintenance & Parts Manual Trade List Update
  22. Re: Big Bertha Thing redoubt
  23. strange ILS indicator problem
  24. New aviation information sites
  25. Re: Big Bertha Thing redoubt
  26. Sticky Dipstick -- PA28
  27. air conditioning- nice, required, or silly?
  28. Software to write to PCMCIA datacards?
  29. Re: Big Bertha Thing redoubt
  30. Antenna for a GX55
  31. Big Bertha Thing tidings
  32. Century 2000 altitude hold issue...
  33. Oshkosh Parties -- 3rd Call!
  34. Need VOR indicator
  35. Re: Big Bertha Thing tidings
  36. Not user fees anymore, service fees...
  37. flaps
  38. EAA Fly-In
  39. PA24 Comanche - alternator belt "flipped" in flight
  40. Re: Big Bertha Thing tidings
  41. Re: Big Bertha Thing tidings
  42. XM weather de-activation with Garmin 396/496
  43. Electric trim switch -- source?
  44. Garmin unveiling?
  45. Big Bertha Thing pin-wheel
  46. MORAVAN ZLIN 242L??
  47. Dirty oil, part II
  48. Re: Big Bertha Thing pin-wheel
  49. Attending OSHKOSH in 2007? ....YES
  50. Re: Big Bertha Thing pin-wheel
  51. Rejex
  52. Officially a Member!
  53. Wing Gear
  54. Re: Big Bertha Thing pin-wheel
  55. Big Bertha Thing dwarf
  56. StrikeFinder Problem
  57. Last Call -- You're invited to TWO Oshkosh Parties!
  58. share your air photographs of foreign countries
  59. Re: Big Bertha Thing dwarf
  60. Wi-Fi at OSH
  61. Oshkosh Bound Poster Artwork Uploaded
  62. Re: Big Bertha Thing dwarf
  63. Solar Powered Hour Meter
  64. Re: Big Bertha Thing dwarf
  65. Short list wanted - popular 4-seat single engine land
  66. Big Bertha Thing hacked
  67. Garmin 530 "101"
  68. Re: Big Bertha Thing hacked
  69. N40HOPS OSH Party Location
  70. Cessna's new LSA: "Skycatcher"
  71. KLN90B GPS
  72. SB643B-Bendix mags *mandatory* overhaul every 4 years now?
  73. NO WAY
  74. Re: Big Bertha Thing hacked
  75. Temporarily removing fuel and replacing it into the same aircraft
  76. Big Bertha Thing Extract
  77. Re: Big Bertha Thing Extract
  78. Tacoma Narrows event on Saturday!
  79. DC restricted space changed
  80. Re: Big Bertha Thing Extract
  81. Re: Big Bertha Thing Extract
  82. ANN coverage of the P-51 landing accident at OSH...
  83. Jim Leroy went in today...
  84. do appliances have type certificates?
  85. Looking for the first plane
  86. Big Bertha Thing electron
  87. Camping At Port Aransas?
  88. Comm 120
  89. Warranty squawks
  90. Re: Big Bertha Thing electron
  91. Re: Big Bertha Thing electron
  92. RejeX update
  93. OSH '07 Redux -- Pix & Video
  94. Re: Big Bertha Thing electron
  95. Big Bertha thing rocket
  96. Any Baron 58 owners?
  97. Cost of flying
  98. EUROCONTROL - General Aviation Survey 2007
  99. 430W doubling in cost?
  100. PS Engineering PM3000 Intercom?
  101. WX1000+ Stormscope problem
  102. GTX330 programming
  103. Free Aviation Classifieds, Unlimited Ads, Unlimited Photos
  104. Montblack @ OSH (1st Report)
  105. Annual IA Software
  106. Anyone building new open cockpit planes?
  107. tie down plates
  108. Mounting 396
  109. Lycoming SB for soft pin plugs
  110. Mixture--science vs witchcraft?
  111. Usefulness of Oil Analysis
  112. Other than JPI, who else is there?
  113. garmin or something else
  114. flightcom 403mc auxillary audio question
  115. Cherokee Spinner
  116. KAP140 problems
  117. Cherokee exhaust repair?
  118. Seawind Prototype Lost
  119. Glue and nails
  120. Flew home and boy are my arms tired!
  121. Least Expensive Plane To Buy and Own
  122. pilot disappears while ferrying plane over Africa
  123. Buying recently rebuilt or fixing one up?
  124. Odd KNS-80 Problem, looking for lore-based solution.
  125. 2nd airplane
  126. IO-540 mystery
  127. How to shorten a Tach drive cable?
  128. Sealed Battery
  129. A real head-scratcher
  130. Matterhorn white aerosol spray can
  131. Steve Fossett
  132. ELT Message From FAA
  133. GAMIjectors
  134. Garrett Rescu/88 ELT Wanted
  135. gpsmap antiglare
  136. Any tricks to forming an inner sleeve?
  137. Arrogant-bordering on belligerent-owners (was:GAMIjectors)
  138. Any prohibition on more than one splice on a member?
  139. Piper Universal Joints
  140. St. Louis Regional Airport's 13th Annual Open House Fly-In!
  141. The Pressure is the thing.
  142. KLN89B manual
  143. A&P mechanic in St. Louis for pre Buy on Cherokee 6
  144. Foolish Buyer Tricks
  145. Out-of-calibration transponder operation
  146. Finding a good mechanic for pre buy Inspection
  147. Cigarette lighters in 100 series Cessnas and an AD(?)
  148. Free -- 100 ohm headphone speakers
  149. FA: Cessna 150
  150. Garmin 396 Reception Problems Solved!
  151. Condensation in hangar
  152. Going for my Multiengine rating
  153. Sporty's Multiengine DVD
  154. Re: Well, the world is certainly looking grim, isn't it? 65118
  155. BIKINI MODELS
  156. Cover thoughts
  157. Re: resume
  158. Voltage variation
  159. flying for money
  160. Cessna buys Columbia?
  161. Excessive valve clearance cause low power?
  162. Voltage, EDM-700, trim switch follow-up
  163. A trivial panel question...
  164. S.N.A.F.U.
  165. S.N.A.F.U.
  166. PA-12 Super Cruiser Window Part Needed
  167. The results of not flying...
  168. Pre-Purchase Inspection -- Jackson, Miss.
  169. Autopilot PIREPS
  170. The Last Gathering of Mustangs
  171. Compass overhaul dream
  172. High Oil Pressure at FT
  173. nav122 parts OR what can I replace a nav122 with?
  174. Machine shop information needed.
  175. Flying Gas hogs
  176. L3 (BFGoodrich) WX1000+ Stormscope wiring
  177. C-210 Wind Damage Auction Ends Sunday Midnight
  178. Temperature Gauge Problem T210
  179. dynamometer
  180. 396 w/PS Eng audio panel problem
  181. pushrod tube leak
  182. BSOD on your GPS
  183. The Flying Car
  184. Remos G3 demo and AOPA Expo (long)
  185. EAST MONEY MAKING TIP
  186. Skycatcher IFR?
  187. Re: My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil
  188. Watch NFL Games Online
  189. Re: My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil
  190. HP Desktop for sale!
  191. Re: My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil
  192. Re: My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil
  193. Interior screws - C172G
  194. KY-197 service manual query
  195. If you're a mechanic you can relate to this
  196. Cost of Avgas???
  197. Re: My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil
  198. Re: My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil
  199. test post - please ignore
  200. Broken fuel selector linkage
  201. New prop, one less AD, and some great customer service from Hartzell
  202. Pirep Lancair IV
  203. AvTek Pulsar Installation PIREP (or "Why I'm Not an A&P")
  204. Midair Drama Unfolds in Tower Tape Audio
  205. Get better accuracy of GPS
  206. IFR LSA write up
  207. Owner maintenance screw-ups
  208. Compass Parts
  209. OWN YOUR PLANE IN 1/3 TO 1/2 THE TIME FASTER
  210. single pilot ops in europe
  211. looking for a project
  212. Alarus for training?
  213. Time to buy in Florida
  214. Piper Tomahawk
  215. cessna 340 vs 421
  216. Is this a pencil-whipped annual?
  217. Engine pre heater identification
  218. MX 170B
  219. San Diego??
  220. Online aircraft Manual service?
  221. Medicine Assistance Is Donated To The Uninsured By American Consultants Rx
  222. Old Composite Plane Appearance
  223. LSA Used Market
  224. Aircraft purchase scam
  225. Re: Aircraft purchase scam
  226. Sweet
  227. Where to get generator worked on in Dallas
  228. Garmin 396 battery question
  229. C-182's to avoid?
  230. AeroStar Fuel system?
  231. Narco AT-150 vs. AT-155
  232. Re: KFRG ID and Background Check required for all pilots
  233. Need pinout for Terra A3000 blind encoder
  234. news LSA featured
  235. KX170 summing amplifier question?
  236. Trimble antenna connector question
  237. ADF Problem
  238. Be aware GPS Kit can be Stolen
  239. Private Pilot Uniforms
  240. Pilots Uniform: Good idea??
  241. AutoGas fueling tips and tricks
  242. value adjustment for short tbo on cam
  243. ICOM A-24 minor problem
  244. Pilots Uniform -2
  245. How long on an alternator?
  246. Can anyone tell me what kind of airplane this is? - airplain-semarang.jpg (0/1)
  247. Can anyone tell me what kind of airplane this is? + Photo
  248. Superior Millenium Cylinders not shipping
  249. Cessna news.
  250. ANY South East Florida Hangar Space?
Google