PDA

View Full Version : Piloting

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61

  1. Re: More easy as pie math
  2. Re: UPDATE: Auslogics Disk Defrag v3.1.1.80
  3. Very nice flight this morning
  4. Jeffrey Bloss: a woman or just pretending?
  5. Re: Hi Guys
  6. Re: Foxy Knoxy Gets her Uppity Yuppie Tw*T in a Box
  7. Climbs turns and descents timelapsed video to music.
  8. I Give Jeffrey Credit Where Credit Is Due
  9. Here I Am Landing At Tegucigalpa Honduras TGU
  10. Handy aviation accessory
  11. YOU can help stop the Australian camel killers , PLEASE tell all yourfriends to cancel all holidays in Australia and avoid the flies and diseases, or BYO face masks
  12. Airstrip on the property
  13. Elephant landing
  14. Throwing TP out of a/c?
  15. Frozen Flaps
  16. 152 Aerobat
  17. Re: The greater passenger airplane of the world: Airbus A380, the king of skies
  18. 787 gets off the ground...finally
  19. To this group:
  20. Flight Instructors- all different
  21. Air France 447 Interim Report
  22. Re: Just musing
  23. This should be interesting
  24. Flyiny Tip
  25. Zodiac XL - SLSA
  26. America's Most Wanted Teen-Aged Bandit
  27. Boeing 787 Taxi Test - Wheels Up, No Fly
  28. Re: beautiful pictures
  29. There was some minor hope for this newsgroup
  30. Re: You Piece of **** Punks
  31. Too many adolescents here for me too
  32. The NW overflight, what REALLY happened
  33. Strict upgrade to the 727?
  34. Outlandish Particle Periodic Table update IX
  35. Congratulations on your new Piper Jeffrey!
  36. Re: !!! Mark(ie) Whines; Admits Trolling Like A Third Grader !!!
  37. Re: Mark(ie) The Troll
  38. Lecturing Bear Bottoms
  39. Re: Merry holiday season present for you 'mericans
  40. Re: more (literally) felony stupid
  41. Re: Last minute pricing/Mark(ie) Trolls The Cruise Newsgruppe !!!
  42. ILS 5 approach into KEKY 1000 foot ceilings w/ATC COMS - video
  43. IVAW - Timothy Clayton Braley, US Army
  44. Who's on the phone?
  45. Power on / off stalls and touch and goes at KMBO with ATC COMS -Video
  46. Re: Anti-War Up - What the GI's are reading
  47. IVAW - Ken Braley, US Army..."Punk for Peace" ;-)
  48. February...Black History Month...a time to learn and celebrate:
  49. Gns 430w
  50. Re: revised FAA Order 5190.6B
  51. Re: If some one shot this guy, would it be a mercy kill?
  52. Happy Birthday MLK!...Jan. 15
  53. Re: Talk about ...
  54. "Speed to fly"?
  55. KJAN 34L ILS approach with ATC and intercom communications - Video
  56. Re: Anti-War Up - A time to break the silence
  57. Garmin GPS Questions
  58. Re: Anti-war up - Another brave Iraq vet speaks on MLK Day
  59. Re: 9/11 truth! At last, a compromise answer
  60. Near miss / hit with a bird on an ILS approach - Video
  61. Re: Anti-War Up - What the GI's are reading
  62. Behold! The new Piper LSA!
  63. Gezellig (Jeffrey Bloss) is a childish idiot.
  64. Handheld GPS, a success
  65. Flight above the cloud deck to music - Video
  66. Flying in Mexico. Asking for harassment?
  67. Re: A Funny Dog Incident
  68. Why Am I Being Censored???
  69. My New Weapon
  70. A Post To All My Freinds In UsenetLand
  71. Update On Mark!!
  72. 14 takeoffs = 14 approaches - Video
  73. Re: Cirrus crash midair
  74. Montage of my Instrument panel to music - Video
  75. Looking for a 9/11 retrospective thread
  76. New Orleans Saints, Super Bowl XLIV winners...about damn time!
  77. Re: Glaze Ice
  78. Net Videos: B-52s Vietnam, Mustang Dive Bombers, Spruced Up MemphisBelle, German Paratroopers, 98th BG B-24s
  79. President makes airspace vulnerable to terrorists
  80. Re: They call it the impossible turn.
  81. Re: boulder mid-air
  82. If all midair collisions were eliminated...
  83. Cirrus - 180 turn, comments and question for those interested
  84. hausrat und haftplicht versicherung , schadensfall versicherung , schadensmeldung , hausratversicherung reisegepäck , hausratversicherung leistungen , hausratversicherung schadensmeldung , hausrat wohnfläche , privathaftpflicht versicherung , haus
  85. Frontline documentary on the problems with regionals
  86. VEXATIOUS PROSECUTION OF FLYING VET (who WON)
  87. Pilot Training in Philippines
  88. hausrat glasversicherung, ammerländer versicherung, hausratversicherung glasversicherung, hausratversicherung summe, alte leipziger hausratversicherung,
  89. Deliberate Austin plane crash
  90. Possible "deliberate" plane crash
  91. Vertical stabilizers
  92. Looking for some marketing feedback on a new pilot relief product
  93. "Texas plane crash exposes gap in US air security"
  94. When Cessnas land on carriers
  95. Re: Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation
  96. ASDE-X false alerts
  97. Re: Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation
  98. Re: Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation
  99. Re: Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation
  100. Re: Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation
  101. Re: Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation
  102. private berufsunfähigkeit, berufsunfähigkeitsversicherung tarif, berufsunfähigkeits zusatzversicherung, berufsunfähigkeitsversicherung hausfrau, berufsunfähigkeitsversicherung forum,
  103. 30 airports equal 30 landings 2 videos
  104. Legal vs. practical cloud cover for VFR
  105. Re: Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation
  106. Sully retires
  107. On air conversation about JFK controller - Video
  108. Re: They call it the impossible turn.
  109. Requesting ATC help to find Runway with ATC COMS - Video
  110. Nevermind the sharks
  111. Arizona breaking
  112. Export-Mailbox to a pst
  113. NTSB: Wayward Northwest pilots awake but distracted
  114. IFR Trip to Bessemer AL in IMC conditions - 2 Videos
  115. My New Weapon
  116. ploink
  117. Re: What happens on Saturday.
  118. Outlandish Particle Periodic Table update IX
  119. Re: To Mark
  120. Re: Coffee Talk
  121. Re: Smooth
  122. Re: To Mark
  123. Re: Smooth
  124. Re: To Mark
  125. Re: Another good ASF seminar
  126. Re: Coulter Kook runs for her life
  127. Chinks Should Die
  128. Re: All your money
  129. Re: Hepl With Medical
  130. Re: Hepl With Medical
  131. Talking About My Bi-Polar Disorder
  132. Re: Outlandish Particle Periodic Table update IX
  133. Re: Hepl With Medical
  134. Re: Coulter Kook runs for her life
  135. Random Holding in IMC with ATC COMS- Video
  136. Re: Hepl With Medical
  137. Re: Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation
  138. Different standards ?
  139. Mxsmanic is Jeffrey Bloss, psycho troll
  140. Hunt "me" down, I dare you
  141. Ari, are you Jeffrey Bloss, libeling forger?
  142. Attn: Federal Bureau of Investigation
  143. A beautiful little plane
  144. The Super Pulsar, an upgrade
  145. A strangle little plane
  146. Jeffrey Bloss, the coward
  147. It Is Not Bacteria!!!
  148. Re: Jeffrey Bloss, the coward
  149. My Latest Adventure
  150. Grounded!
  151. Challenge For Ari The Jewball
  152. Re: Gout sucks
  153. Re: Gout sucks
  154. KMD 150
  155. Re: Read on how to avoid internet scams and fraud attempts! Please read and inform others if you find it usefull.
  156. FAA to allow pilots with depression to fly
  157. 3 ILS approaches into KJAN with ATC COMS - Video
  158. Re: Let's Talk Bi-Polar; Life Is ****
  159. The good old/bad old days in R.A.P.
  160. Special Issuance of Airman Medical Certificates to Applicants Being Treated with Certain Antidepressant Medications
  161. Gosh, What If...?
  162. not aviation
  163. !!! The OFFICIAL Jeffrey Bloss Assassination Notification !!!
  164. Mark !!! Assistance Please !!!
  165. Canadians Go Visiting.
  166. Re: I Have Been Keylogged
  167. and so I said...
  168. Engine failure in the middle of nowhere
  169. I hope this helps this group
  170. I hope this helps this group
  171. FAA grounds taunting banner plane
  172. Pilot error, fog
  173. Backup Attitude Gyro
  174. Backup Attitude Gyro
  175. four course radio range video
  176. First Glider experiences and IFR trip in VMC - 5 Videos
  177. Re: Should we forgive Mark(ie) and Tiger?
  178. SPAM
  179. SPAM
  180. SPAM
  181. Re: IFR trip in VMC - 2 Videos
  182. SPAM
  183. Re: Is Newt Gingrich a racist, a bigot or simply a stupid man?
  184. BFR, Debonair checkout, under 2 hours, YEAH!
  185. I broke down and bought a new one!
  186. Marijuana-powered Piper Seminole
  187. GPS, satellite failures, and space junk
  188. New Aviation Group
  189. Re: When I am "Todd"
  190. Trim settings the same for takeoff and landing?
  191. In a piaggio avanti!
  192. ARI (jeffrey bloss) WILL NOW EDUCATE US ABOUT TRIM
  193. Ari silverstein exposes Mark(ie) The Keith Troll...AGAIN
  194. Re: ARi silverstein, aka Jeffrey Bloss, teaches aviation!
  195. Antennas at Pattern altitude South, landing North.
  196. (off topic) A sincere explanation for Ari the troll
  197. They no longer say "FAR's"
  198. Hey, Mxsmanic
  199. Re: The truth about Jeffrey Blosstein
  200. Just for fun
  201. Re: ARi silverstein, aka Jeffrey Bloss, teaches aviation!
  202. My final flight as owner in N1943L - Video
  203. KCHD to KMYF
  204. Men in black
  205. Runway, clear for takeoff
  206. FINALLY!
  207. Re: Local nature gone wild
  208. Re: My bank is so stupit!
  209. My Dad, Mark(ie)
  210. Re: Just tell 'em you're a farmer
  211. Help me AT&T! HELLLP!!!
  212. Look out Jeffrey Bloss, Mark is after you!
  213. Sure is easy to read this newsgroup!
  214. First post
  215. air conditioning
  216. Near mishap today
  217. Re: KCHD to KMYF
  218. "Ari Silverstein", what an asshole!
  219. CALL TEH POLICE, I THREATENED MYSELF
  220. VFR flight to Yazoo City - 2 videos with ATC and intercom COMS
  221. Re: CALL TEH POLICE, I THREATENED MYSELF
  222. Re: Tense
  223. Avoiding Volcanic Ash
  224. "I only fly one of my seven airplanes at a time."
  225. Prayer before your flight
  226. On Topic
  227. Our school just got one of these, but...
  228. Volcanic Ash Prog
  229. Psychotropic Drugs Approved
  230. Simulators
  231. A Squadron Of Helicopters.
  232. Film of a U2 flight to 70,000 feet.
  233. getting into the airplane business
  234. Aviation school gets it's own jet!
  235. Anyone know what kind of plane this is?
  236. the search continues
  237. A Random Comment
  238. Air BP Statement, First QTR 2010
  239. Fed: Planes flying in "commercial" airspace must get GPS
  240. Hobart Fly in Today
  241. Directions And Compasses ?
  242. Deadly chemtrails poison the public
  243. Woman sues after being left on plane
  244. Orienting the Approach.
  245. Re: Greenest airplane on the market?
  246. Glitch disables 10,000 military GPS receivers
  247. EasyJet claims it has a miraculous new volcanic ash detector
  248. auto pilot v hand fly
  249. Ipad review - Weather briefing Part 1 - Video
  250. local vs XC
Google